To all Dolphin fans

visajets

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you telling us to masterbate? I don't understand. I know the Dolphins suck. I'm glad today's result occured like it did. Now they can realize the offensive staff is a joke that relies on its field goal kicker and the head coach is an absolute pussy. Today might've been the axe in Tony Sparano and the gateway to Bill Cowher. Today was a good thing.

And you beat Pittsburgh without Polamalu. He plays, you lose. Calm down.

Are you telling us to masterbate? I don't understand. I know the Dolphins suck. I'm glad today's result occured like it did. Now they can realize the offensive staff is a joke that relies on its field goal kicker and the head coach is an absolute pussy. Today might've been the axe in Tony Sparano and the gateway to Bill Cowher. Today was a good thing.

cowher is going to want a QB wherever he goes

the dolphins job is not a great job

fans really don't show up

you have what, 7 celebrity owners ?

no QB

Polamalu and the NYJETS are playing without Jenkins,Woody,Leonhard so you were saying? I smell pussy.

The gay colors, teh woof, teh Quarterback, Teh Lopez and her anorexic pet husband. It must suck being a Phins fan right now.

It always sucks to be a Dolphins fan. Why else would they be here? Im sick and tired of their bullsh*t nonsense. They suck and thats that.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/Howling-Movement-Takes-Hold-Among-Dolphins-Fans-103538929.html

Dolphins Want Fans to "Feed The Wolf" By Howling

Yes, howling. Like wolves. Apparently flapping like fins just doesn't cut it

By JANIE CAMPBELL

Updated 2:00 PM EST, Wed, Sep 22, 2010

Print Share Buzz up!3retweet0diggsdigg

In a snowballing online movement, Dolphins fans are being asked to howl like wolves in Sun Life Stadium on Sunday.

That's right, wolves. As in the ones that the Dolphins have been sating since Tony Sparano asked players to "FEED THE WOLF" during training camp by wearing matching t-shirts and smacking the bejeezus out of each other.

Honestly, we're not sure whether to be appalled, impressed, or terrified -- or immediately begin attempting to shut down Twitter, where, according to Phinsider, the whole thing started. That Twitter is trouble!

There was an interesting Twitter exchange between Randy Starks, Sean Smith, and some Dolphin fans. The idea presented by the fan went over very well by the two players.

Nice T-shirt, without the howling. The suggestion? For all fans in attendance to "howl" during key defensive downs - helping to "feed the wolf."

Smith suggested the fans howl "especially on third down."

Starks then said he wanted fans to spread the word and that he was going to "bring it up tomorrow" - which I'd guess means mentioning this to his teammates.

Smith then replied to Starks and said the "stadium would be off the hook" if fans came through with this.

Oh, it'd be off the hook alright. It will also be...bizarre. There's plenty of things we do to encourage a Dolphins win -- wear orange against the Jets, even though it's not our color; sweat in the hot South Florida sun, even though our skin belongs darkness; drink mojitos by the plastic cupful, even though we prefer them in "gallon"; and endure whatever godforsaken Fergie promo Miami's marketing department foists upon us.

Actual howling like wolves? Well, we'll see. If everyone else is doing it. And only because actual dolphins make noises like cheap boardwalk rides, and there'll already be too much Jersey in the house.

First Published: Sep 22, 2010 11:38 AM EST

GTFO and take your FAIL with you :D

http://www.nbcmiami....-103538929.html

Dolphins Want Fans to "Feed The Wolf" By Howling

Yes, howling. Like wolves. Apparently flapping like fins just doesn't cut it

By JANIE CAMPBELL

Updated 2:00 PM EST, Wed, Sep 22, 2010

Print Share Buzz up!3retweet0diggsdigg

In a snowballing online movement, Dolphins fans are being asked to howl like wolves in Sun Life Stadium on Sunday.

That's right, wolves. As in the ones that the Dolphins have been sating since Tony Sparano asked players to "FEED THE WOLF" during training camp by wearing matching t-shirts and smacking the bejeezus out of each other.

Honestly, we're not sure whether to be appalled, impressed, or terrified -- or immediately begin attempting to shut down Twitter, where, according to Phinsider, the whole thing started. That Twitter is trouble!

There was an interesting Twitter exchange between Randy Starks, Sean Smith, and some Dolphin fans. The idea presented by the fan went over very well by the two players.

Nice T-shirt, without the howling. The suggestion? For all fans in attendance to "howl" during key defensive downs - helping to "feed the wolf."

Smith suggested the fans howl "especially on third down."

Starks then said he wanted fans to spread the word and that he was going to "bring it up tomorrow" - which I'd guess means mentioning this to his teammates.

Smith then replied to Starks and said the "stadium would be off the hook" if fans came through with this.

Oh, it'd be off the hook alright. It will also be...bizarre. There's plenty of things we do to encourage a Dolphins win -- wear orange against the Jets, even though it's not our color; sweat in the hot South Florida sun, even though our skin belongs darkness; drink mojitos by the plastic cupful, even though we prefer them in "gallon"; and endure whatever godforsaken Fergie promo Miami's marketing department foists upon us.

Actual howling like wolves? Well, we'll see. If everyone else is doing it. And only because actual dolphins make noises like cheap boardwalk rides, and there'll already be too much Jersey in the house.

First Published: Sep 22, 2010 11:38 AM EST

I thought that was an inside joke

they really howl ? for the dolphins ?

LO ******* L

Big Jenks is in the middle they never get close to rushing that much. Since this isn't Madden and every team has injuries, see you next year bro.

I so hope Cowher ends up in Miami.

Please lord make this happen.

I work with a dolphins fan and there is a giants fan right next door

I took a lot of sh*t last week

I hope they come to work with hard hats tomorrow !!!!!

One of the managers where I work sits right next to me and is a Giants' fan. He's been giving me sh*t for two weeks, all day, every day. Today I came in looking for a little revenge, but he was sick today. The first day he's called out sick all year. The Eagles' fan that sits on the other side of my cube is mad he's out too. We're going to post some Eagles' stuff and Mike Vick pictures all over his cubicle though :)

Remarkable that such a reliable kicker like Carpenter would miss FOUR FGs and the Fins end up losing 19-17. Hit one of those and they win.

Crazy that last week they had a P have the game of his life and the following week have their K have the worst game of his career.

1-6 at home is staggering.

Remarkable that such a reliable kicker like Carpenter would miss FOUR FGs and the Fins end up losing 19-17. Hit one of those and they win.

Crazy that last week they had a P have the game of his life and the following week have their K have the worst game of his career.

1-6 at home is staggering.

To be fair, three of his misses wer 61, 53 and 48 yards into the wind.

Archived