To all Dolphin fans

visajets

You care more than we do, that's what's funny to me. Like I said, this is going to kill our HC, OC and QB, this is a good day for us.

From "We're gonna win the division" to "I'm glad our coaching staff and QB are gonna be gone". How the mighty (in their own minds) have fallen.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt we tell these f***s they'd be 8-8? But did they listen? Nope. But don't worry, we'll get to hear them crow all offseason when we inevitably lose in the playoffs and that they've beaten us 4 of the last 5. Douchebags.

Isn't that EXACTLY what you guys did to us in 2008? Just sayin.

Are you telling us to masterbate? I don't understand. I know the Dolphins suck. I'm glad today's result occured like it did. Now they can realize the offensive staff is a joke that relies on its field goal kicker and the head coach is an absolute pussy. Today might've been the axe in Tony Sparano and the gateway to Bill Cowher. Today was a good thing.

And you beat Pittsburgh without Polamalu. He plays, you lose. Calm down.

I am really tired about hearing this we also beat Pittsburgh without Jim Leonhard starting saftey, Kris Jenkins starting DT , Damian Woody starting T.

Hey Dolphins fans, are you hungry like the wolf or however that gay sh*t you do in that sh*thole you call a stadium goes?

You could have Freddie Mercury and George Michael singing "Hungry Like the Wolf" w/ Duran Duran and it wouldnt be more gay than everything associated with the Miami Dolphags.

I am really tired about hearing this we also beat Pittsburgh without Jim Leonhard starting saftey, Kris Jenkins starting DT , Damian Woody starting T.

Beating the Steelers without Polamalu is like beating the Colts without Manning; which you did last year and was the only reason you made the playoffs.

Beating the Steelers without Polamalu is like beating the Colts without Manning; which you did last year and was the only reason you made the playoffs.

Get back to us when you actually win a playoff game, let alone 2 in the same year.

You pathetic piece of sh*t!

Beating the Jets without Kris Jenkins, Jim Leonhard and Damien Woody is like beating the Pats without Brady; which is exactly what you did in 08 before getting trounced in the playoffs.

You are scraping arent you? Pathetic loser POS. Why are you here? If your life sucks that bad you need to troll on another teams message board you need help now not later.

The messed up thing is that in the last 2 years the Fins haven't found ANY reason to make it to the playoffs.

Dude, the Phins lost to the pathetic Bills, and your team is about to start playing golf. You have no credibility

Archived