To all Dolphin fans

visajets

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with every year, I will now be rooting for whoever is playing the Jets.

Does it really matter what time of year it is...isnt that kind of a week 1 thing?

Anywho...look on the bright side, Henne looks like he's really turned the corner and is becoming a great young QB.

That was before our offense developed a bad case of "scoring anorexia".

Really? Dude we went 10 quarters without an offensive TD. Jets and Steelers both have anorexic offenses. Difference is both teams get it done on defense. I blame the Dolphin fans, if you guys howled louder during fin games the wolf would have been hungrier. "Feed the wolf". See ya next year pal. LOL

Really? Dude we went 10 quarters without an offensive TD. Jets and Steelers both have anorexic offenses. Difference is both teams get it done on defense. I blame the Dolphin fans, if you guys howled louder during fin games the wolf would have been hungrier. "Feed the wolf". See ya next year pal. LOL

Apparently they didn't do a good enough job of blowing the wolf.

It's not as gay as "3rd and Long Island".. Did you think that up yourself, or did you steal it from Gyno Tony?

Sorry CJ but knuckle up bitches?????????? Cmon man. Bring back Robo Chad before he retires.

Also, be on the lookout for a red IROC with one blue fender. I think Gyno Tony is pissed at ya.

Archived