To all Jet fans living in S. Fla..

Jetfan13

LOVE IT! Wish I was at my old job today, although there were some classy knowledgable Dol=phag fans most were

the typical dumb, obnoxious, a$$ backwards, feminine type and I do miss messing with them..

Yet another NON playoff year for the teal and pink boys...I wonder what crowder is talking bout this morning..

J E T S

everything is right in the world once again ...BWAHAHA

local sports radio is the best possible entertainment possible today

I've noticed our roles have reversed, at least i think so. The jets fans are focused on trying to win a superbowl while us dolphin fans seem to just be happy and take solice in beating the jets. There was a point int time where this was reversed...sad.

I've noticed our roles have reversed, at least i think so. The jets fans are focused on trying to win a superbowl while us dolphin fans seem to just be happy and take solice in beating the jets. There was a point int time where this was reversed...sad.

When was there a point when this was reversed? 1972? The ringless Marino era? Seriously, the 2010 Dolphins are no different this year than any other Dolphin team since Marino retired.

YEa, thats right , that ONE time 3 yrs ago when the phags had the easiest schedule and snuck up on the league, giving their pathetic ghey fan base false hopes that they were and will continue being good...BWAHAHAHA

When was there a point when this was reversed? 1972? The ringless Marino era? Seriously, the 2010 Dolphins are no different this year than any other Dolphin team since Marino retired.

In the 90's i expected Marino to get to the playoffs and compete for a title...beating the jets was an added bonus. Now it's no shot at a title, beat the jets and feel better about your season. Now please deny there was never time during your jet fandom where you know a title is not coming and beating the Fins was your season. And btw this team is no different than any other jet team if you dont win a conference championship or a suerbowl.

YEa, thats right , that ONE time 3 yrs ago when the phags had the easiest schedule and snuck up on the league, giving their pathetic ghey fan base false hopes that they were and will continue being good...BWAHAHAHA

lol bro if you were a Pats fan maybe these words would hurt. More than likely, unless you guys go on another great wild card run, your gonna end up with a t-shirt that reads "The jets made the playoffs and all i got was this crappy t-shirt"

In the 90's i expected Marino to get to the playoffs and compete for a title...beating the jets was an added bonus. Now it's no shot at a title, beat the jets and feel better about your season. Now please deny there was never time during your jet fandom where you know a title is not coming and beating the Fins was your season. And btw this team is no different than any other jet team if you dont win a conference championship or a suerbowl.

Dude, look at your join date ;) the op pawned you in this thread..lol..we had eleventy billion Dolphin posters sign up right after the last game of 2008 (yourself included) so saying the Dolphins always owned this rivalry is ridiculous.

Dude, look at your join date ;)the op pawned you in this thread..lol..we had eleventy billion Dolphin posters sign up right after the last game of 2008 (yourself included) so saying the Dolphins always owned this rivalry is ridiculous.

I signed up before the game BP. I've been here ever since and stuck through one of your more glorious seasons. I've never left for an extended period. And in no way shape or form do i think we own this rivalry. I watched the game yesterday with a bunch of jets fans, i had to endure a massive amount of smack talk yesterday and the only ammo i had was "we beat you guys". Thats when my buddy mentioned to me switching roles and reminisced on the times where beating the "dolphags" consisntently was his season. thats all. we suck. i understand this.

I signed up before the game BP. I've been here ever since and stuck through one of your more glorious seasons. I've never left for an extended period. And in no way shape or form do i think we own this rivalry. I watched the game yesterday with a bunch of jets fans, i had to endure a massive amount of smack talk yesterday and the only ammo i had was "we beat you guys". Thats when my buddy mentioned to me switching roles and reminisced on the times where beating the "dolphags" consisntently was his season. thats all. we suck. i understand this.

Ah, ok, my bad on the join date. and you are always here, I have to give you credit for that. CJ did disappear this year, and only came back last week.

lol, BOTH your teams suck!

I wont lie...I remember those times.

In fact the same douchey yesterday that said Jets fans should be embarrassed by Asoli's trip also said at one point, "hell, at least we beat the Jets".

lol Were a quarter through the season so i should be ashamed were 3 back of C's? Lil Falcon said the Heat suck. 21-8 sucks?

No, the record does not suck.....I just find it pretty funny that most Heat fans wouldn't know a free throw from a pick and roll before this season. Wait. Check that. I bet most still don't know what either of those are.

Still, LeBron James does suck...at being a human.

Dude, look at your join date ;) the op pawned you in this thread..lol..we had eleventy billion Dolphin posters sign up right after the last game of 2008 (yourself included) so saying the Dolphins always owned this rivalry is ridiculous.

Am I cool because I was here in the summer of '08?

No, the record does not suck.....I just find it pretty funny that most Heat fans wouldn't know a free throw from a pick and roll before this season. Wait. Check that. I bet most still don't know what either of those are.

LMAO Free throw???, please.......thats when a player passes it to another player and he scores. Next.

YOO SOUTH BEECH QUEEAHS COULD NEVAH MATCH THE DEVOTION, INTENSITY, AND KNAWLEDGE OF SCALABRINE NATION

This just keeps getting better:

The talk now is that Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano have to take responsibility for the teams under-achievement and poor personel decisions. Owner Steve Ross, as you will remember from last year, is very good friends with Carl Peterson. Peterson's favorite coach is who? Thats right, squirmin Herman..Wouldn't it be a wonderful site seeing Herm in aqua and orange? BWAHAHAHAHA

This just keeps getting better:

The talk now is that Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano have to take responsibility for the teams under-achievement and poor personel decisions. Owner Steve Ross, as you will remember from last year, is very good friends with Carl Peterson. Peterson's favorite coach is who? Thats right, squirmin Herman..Wouldn't it be a wonderful site seeing Herm in aqua and orange? BWAHAHAHAHA

Nobody's mentioning Peterson but you. Talk is all bout Cowher right now.

Nobody's mentioning Peterson but you. Talk is all bout Cowher right now.

Wrong, all over 640 this morning...hold your breath on Cowher, why the hell would he come here? After dealing with the Rooneys, why would he come here to Ross and the Hollywood 7 running things? Not likely

Good point.

Wrong, all over 640 this morning...hold your breath on Cowher, why the hell would he come here? After dealing with the Rooneys, why would he come here to Ross and the Hollywood 7 running things? Not likely

Ross being "hollywood" i'm sure would prefer to have a big name coach for his D-List celebs....Cowher fits the bill. Personally Cowher doesn't excite me, i wanna go with a fresh brand new HC and thats Rob Ryan. awoooooooo!!!!

Ross being "hollywood" i'm sure would prefer to have a big name coach for his D-List celebs....Cowher fits the bill. Personally Cowher doesn't excite me, i wanna go with a fresh brand new HC and thats Rob Ryan. awoooooooo!!!!

I'm going to have to agree with Jetfan13 here...nobody wants to coach for a team that has celebrities as their owners. You are going to have to find another first time HC if you ask me. Big profile coaches arent going to want anything to do with that Mickey Mouse organization down there. The Dolphags are ****ed.

Archived