To all Jet fans living in S. Fla..

Jetfan13

I'm going to have to agree with Jetfan13 here...nobody wants to coach for a team that has celebrities as their owners. You are going to have to find another first time HC if you ask me. Big profile coaches arent going to want anything to do with that Mickey Mouse organization down there. The Dolphags are ****ed.

Yea your right...the Texans and the Panthers tremendous organizations...who the **** are the Miami Dolphins?!?!?!

No, they're not...but you're not answering to J-Lo and Mark Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2010/04/22/miami-dolphins-owner-jennifer-lopez-talks-nfl-draft-pick/

She sings, she dances, runs an entertainment/clothing/perfume empire, is married to one of the most successful Latin pop stars in the world, is a mother to twins and, oh yeah, Jennifer Lopez is also part-owner of the Miami Dolphins.

Jennifer Lopez revealed her opinion on who the Miami Dolphins should select for the No. 12 NFL draft pick tonight while promoting her movie “The Backup Plan” on the Jay Leno show Wednesday night.

New York residents Jennifer Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony negotiated a deal with another New Yorker, real estate entrepreneur Stephen Ross, who bought a 95-percent stake in the Miami Dolphins franchise in January 2009.

(Check the 3:42 time mark)

“We have the 12th pick, you know, so I’m leaning towards Dan Williams,” Jennifer Lopez said. “We need a defensive tackle, he’s really explosive off the line, can beat the double team and does a nice job finishing the play. But that’s just my opinion.”

Dan Williams, a 6-foot-2, 325 pound defensive tackle from the University of Tennessee, is expected to be selected in the first round of tonight’s NFL Draft in New York City. ESPN analyst Mel Kiper also projected Dan Williams will most likely go to the Miami Dolphins.

Dan Williams led the SEC last season with 70 tackles

Yea your right...the Texans and the Panthers tremendous organizations...who the **** are the Miami Dolphins?!?!?!

The Texans have a QB in place as well as better overall talent. Cowher has ties to North Carolina including daughters in college I believe in Chapel Hill.

Ross being "hollywood" i'm sure would prefer to have a big name coach for his D-List celebs....Cowher fits the bill. Personally Cowher doesn't excite me, i wanna go with a fresh brand new HC and thats Rob Ryan. awoooooooo!!!!

All Phags fans hate Rex Ryan with a passion, and now you want to hire his clone? What a bunch of hypocrites!!!!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2010/04/22/miami-dolphins-owner-jennifer-lopez-talks-nfl-draft-pick/

New York residents Jennifer Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony negotiated a deal with another New Yorker, real estate entrepreneur Stephen Ross, who bought a 95-percent stake in the Miami Dolphins franchise in January 2009.

I cant believe i never considered this before...is it possible that we are missing the greatest hood-winking in the history of sports!? 3 NEW YORKERS sabatoging the hated Miami Dolphin orginization on purpose?? It sure seems that way!! Im actually now in favor of this ownership group.....feed the wolf indeed!

I hate him becuase he coaches the Jets. I've explained numerous times that i like the cocky loud mouth coaches...when they coach for my team!

Then you must have loved Jimmy Johnson, even though he was single-handedly responsible for the beginning of the end for the phags

I hate him becuase he coaches the Jets. I've explained numerous times that i like the cocky loud mouth coaches...when they coach for my team!

So you admit Rex is a good coach? I give you credit for what you are admitting, but 99% of your fanbase would not.

This is the same fanbase that said Penny was the worst QB in the league, and then greeted him with open arms and proclaimed he would lead them to a championship.

Archived