5th seed possible??

joebabyny

A better question is would we even want a home game? We are a much better road team no doubt.

"Just say NO to Home Games and Bye Weeks" this team is made to win on the road and not take weeks off. Like a fatguy walking up hill, slow and steady and if we stop takes awhile to get going again.

how do they charge you on the invoice in this circumstance (5th seed, only a chance of a home AFC champ game)?? They make you pay for only that one AFC championship game??

my guess is that the Jets will make you pay for both games and will credit you to next season.

From what I was told, they will not charge your card until they know for sure the games are going to be played. Not sure why this was never the case in the past because it makes sense, but no money up front.

Technically the 1 seed is still possible. I predict an epic collapse for the Pats and us running the table to win the division.

One lineman running out of breathe earlier and this could be a serious chat. As it is now, just a happy thought. Truth is, don;t want #1 seed. All home games and a week off? Not good for us,.

how do they charge you on the invoice in this circumstance (5th seed, only a chance of a home AFC champ game)?? They make you pay for only that one AFC championship game??

You only pay for what takes place at home. Im quite sure the payments were already due. There isnt an option its all or nothing.

Ok just wondering here, is a fith seed possible? Is a home playoff game a possibility?

Yes on both counts....think about this..unlikely as it may be, we win the next two, Pats lose the next two...we have the division and I first round bye.

If we win the next two, Pats win the next two, Ravens win the next two and Steelers win the next two, we have the 5th spot because we beat Pitt. And Pitt is the 6th seed.

In any event, I want to see the Pats in the AFC Championship game!

Pay back is a bitch.

Yes on both counts....think about this..unlikely as it may be, we win the next two, Pats lose the next two...we have the division and I first round bye.

If we win the next two, Pats win the next two, Ravens win the next two and Steelers win the next two, we have the 5th spot because we beat Pitt. And Pitt is the 6th seed.

In any event, I want to see the Pats in the AFC Championship game!

Pay back is a bitch.

Steelers win the division in this scenario so we would be the 6th seed, cause Baltimore beat us, only way for the 5 seed is to have the Ravens win the division and for that to happen they would have to win 1 more game than the Steelers.

Archived