Front Page Delayed Til Friday

TomShane

OK, because Max and I are nitwits, we're having technical problems in getting stuff loaded onto the front page without making it look like sh*t. Our wonderful tech guy is ready to shoot us both. We have everything ready to go, now we just have to clean it up. We're calling for Friday, folks.

If it's any consolation, it's a good front page!

Post your vicious sarcasm and heinous jokes directed at Max here:

If I was working on it by myself, it would have been ready 2 weeks ago.

Thanks to Tom's "Help" we are not quite there yet. Just don't want to deliver anything less than perfection.

LOL

Leave it to Shane to hold everything up.

LOL

Leave it to Shane to hold everything up.

In truth, we're fighting because Max wants to put a naked picture of Elton John in the header, and I said that just because he wrote "Bennie and the Jets," that STILL doesn't technically make it worthy of JetNation.

In truth, we're fighting because Max wants to put a naked picture of Elton John in the header, and I said that just because he wrote "Bennie and the Jets," that STILL doesn't technically make it worthy of JetNation.

Come on TomShane, don't be a kill joy. :roll:

Savage did tell me this place was comical...so far, he's right... :lol:

Two idiots like Tom and Myself can't possibly pull a website and a message board off! No way. Will never happen.

That was my first instinct and I am sticking with it.

That's It.

I demand an investigation.

We uploaded an article we got. Seemed like a plain text file. But this thing was LOADED with viruses. Screwed us up big time.

Why would someone do such a thing?

Archived