Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know from experience? I would think its quite the opposite. Guys are way more prone to checking out other women and acting on instincts than chicks in terms of the swinging aspect.

The whole watching someone bang your wife...in every hole w/ a big cack. Now maybe thats on the chick...but I dont know cuz I just dont get it at all.

I think you're missing the underlying point to what Slats is saying.

"Swinging" is based on 100% consent of both parties. It's the foundation of the relationship. The spouses are permitted to have sex with others so long as the other spouse is involved. It eliminates the whole notion of infidelity.

As such, although men or more naturally adventerous, the wife has to be 100% committed to it. It's not a true swinging couple if only 1 is going along with it.

where is vic today? sorely missed

Yeah, this thread could really use awkward boner pictures... :huh:

I think you're missing the underlying point to what Slats is saying.

"Swinging" is based on 100% consent of both parties. It's the foundation of the relationship. The spouses are permitted to have sex with others so long as the other spouse is involved. It eliminates the whole notion of infidelity.

As such, although men or more naturally adventerous, the wife has to be 100% committed to it. It's not a true swinging couple if only 1 is going along with it.

We have a ton of swinger experts around here...I'd have never guessed.

Do you know from experience? I would think its quite the opposite. Guys are way more prone to checking out other women and acting on instincts than chicks in terms of the swinging aspect.

The whole watching someone bang your wife...in every hole w/ a big cack. Now maybe thats on the chick...but I dont know cuz I just dont get it at all.

My ex and I checked out the scene for a while as something of a last ditch attempt to salvage the marriage. I brought the idea up, but I did because I knew that she would be into it. She's still into it, I'm not. I thought everyone was kinda skeevy. The couples we met were significantly women-driven, though. There are a lot of player dudes, but their partners were up for everything. If anything, the more reluctant partners -that I could see- were men. I can't recall any reluctant women. I don't think women get dragged to these kinda things, I think they tell the guys who suggest it to GTFO.

My ex and I checked out the scene for a while as something of a last ditch attempt to salvage the marriage. I brought the idea up, but I did because I knew that she would be into it. She's still into it, I'm not. I thought everyone was kinda skeevy. The couples we met were significantly women-driven, though. There are a lot of player dudes, but their partners were up for everything. If anything, the more reluctant partners -that I could see- were men. I can't recall any reluctant women. I don't think women get dragged to these kinda things, I think they tell the guys who suggest it to GTFO.

You mean CTM is wrong? :akf:

Some do, some definitely don't.. That statement is false.. particularly fatties, they'll do just about anything to make a man happy

Some do, some definitely don't.. That statement is false.. particularly fatties, they'll do just about anything to make a man happy

Absolutely, but the ones who do are into it. The ones who aren't, don't. If a chick tries it out just for the guy, she won't last long. She also probably won't post a series of videos about her feet on YouTube.

The guys are different. If the chick brings it up, the guy is going to go along. Either because he thinks it's hot, or he's concerned she'll just cheat or leave if he doesn't.

So basically what we've established in this thread is that the possibility of Slats and his ex walking in to a swingers party, with Rex Ryan sitting on the couch contemplating whether or not Slat's is hung well enough to bang his wife, isn't that unrealistic of a hypothetical situation.

fixed

So basically what we've established in this thread is that the possibility of Slats and his ex walking in to a swingers party, with Rex Ryan sitting on the couch contemplating whether or not nail Slats' wife, isn't that unrealistic of a hypothetical situation.

My experience was more that my ex and Rex's wife would've made out on the couch while Rex and I looked on and discussed football over drinks.

Absolutely, but the ones who do are into it. The ones who aren't, don't. If a chick tries it out just for the guy, she won't last long. She also probably won't post a series of videos about her feet on YouTube.

The guys are different. If the chick brings it up, the guy is going to go along. Either because he thinks it's hot, or he's concerned she'll just cheat or leave if he doesn't.

I see, your talking about lifers.. i just think more often or not it's going to be the man who suggests it..

This thread has gone off the rails. Swinging, foot fetishes, BDSM, fisting......Who cares? What consenting adults do behind closed doors is not my business but........ the thought of Rex in the swingers scene gives me nausea.

Our 300 lb coach is posting videos of his wife's feet. When was this thread ever on the rails?

This thread has gone off the rails. Swinging, foot fetishes, BDSM, fisting......Who cares? What consenting adults do behind closed doors is not my business but........ the thought of Rex in the swingers scene gives me nausea.

Where is there anything about a swinger scene? Give it a rest. Rex or his wife did nothing wrong.

I see, your talking about lifers.. i just think more often or not it's going to be the man who suggests it..

The Ryans seem like lifers, don't they?

If that was Michelle's profile on the swinging site she noted that she's "bi curious" which indicates an adventerous side.

Generally, yeah, men are more adventerous than woman but the point is, if you're into that type of relationship it is usually the woman who is the catalyst because she would inherently be the more reluctant party. In other words, it's not happening unless she goes along.

It's like in a BDSM relationship with the woman being the sub. Who do you think has the most power in that relationship? It's the submissive woman.

Hey, lets reach out to Rex and see if we can hook Klecko up with his wife. who's in?

But Rex has to be watching from the closet with a camera. it would be a JN exclusive! that would be most excellent, a lot of pressure on Klecko to perform and make Mrs Rex happy :lol:

Hey, lets reach out to Rex and see if we can hook Klecko up with his wife. who's in?

But Rex has to be watching from the closet with a camera. it would be a JN exclusive! that would be most excellent, a lot of pressure on Klecko to perform and make Mrs Rex happy :lol:

C'mon Kleck. You can do it!

It does if it effects Rex mentally and lessens his coaching ability,

He is goin thru hell I assume now, with this being outed and the embarrasment foir wife and especially his children.

Absolutely. You could see by Rex's face in the presser that he was a mess. He has his kids and wife to worrry about. I get that she was in on the whole thing but nobody ever wants something like this to go public.

I only hope that the website introduction was hacked/phony or whatever. That is a little much for a public figure to withstand.

This affects his preparation big time. Do you think he is studying tape tonight or consoling his family....I say the latter.

That reaks of projection from BP. I'm pretty sure he needs it more than me. Guy probably hasn't been laid in a decade.

:rl:

You sound awfully defensive and insecure. it's a chance to bang your heroes wifey, why so pissy about it?

Archived