Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the question if whether his kids would be embarrassed, I don't know how they aren't.. The foot fetish is just embarressing in a weird way, the cooter shots and soliciting sex way are over the top..

I dunno, seems like some want to pretend this is no big deal. In terms of coaching on the field, it really isn't. I don't think the dude should lose his job, but there's a reason why he told the team he was embarrassed by it, he has to be. Who wouldn't?

What I want to happen.

A. It comes out that the male voice is actually Rob Ryan.

Or

B. There's a swinger couple that "emerges" with tales of hot and steamy night's with the Ryan's and some Jets players.

:drama:

Do you put these "wants" above or below a Dolfag playoff game?

What I want to happen.

A. It comes out that the male voice is actually Rob Ryan.

Or

B. There's a swinger couple that "emerges" with tales of hot and steamy night's with the Ryan's and some Jets players.

:drama:

Spoken like a true little bitch who will not be seeing her team in the playoffs again this year.

The Ryan foot saga is the latest controversy to hound the Jets this season.

Due in no part to the media, right? It's not as if the Jets are towards the bottom of the league in arrests, right? Oh yeah, they are.

In September, wide receiver Braylon Edwards was busted on DWI charges after cops pulled him over in Manhattan.

Stunning. What's more amazing is that out of 1,000+ NFL players, Braylon was the only one arrested for DWI this year. OR NOT....

Just before the start of the 2010 season, the players sparked a league probe after Mexican television sports reporter Ines Sainz claimed she was harassed during practice.

Which she later retracted.

And the hits keep on coming...

BRING IT

for the record

in a national ESPN poll, 82 % of the country voted the jets should do nothing about this because it's personal business between consenting adults

with all the jets hate out there, that is an overwhelming number

looks like veryone has moved on from this non-story

for the record

in a national ESPN poll, 82 % of the country voted the jets should do nothing about this because it's personal business between consenting adults

I'll tell you how it's being viewed in Chi - to a man, the ESPN crew on all shifts see's this as a brilliant move on Rex's part to take the heat off: the suffering offense, all things associated with SalGate, and also to give the players a chance to loosen up and bust Rex over the maneuver. (They don't realize we have a small scale side show rolling on a normal day anyway)

I'm sure the read out is quite different in Beantown.

Jesus Christ that "tipster" is the biggest loser on the planet. We should find who he is and then bring a reporter to his parent's basement house (where he invariably lives) and ask him why he is stalking an older woman as a foot fetishist.

Rex is a dummy of course, but the people that "exposed" this are just plain pathetic.

for the record

Feel he should be punished and moved on are two different things.

I don't think he should be punished, I have made that clear since the very beginning. But I will be disappointed if the Chicago crowd doesn't chant "F-E-E-T Feet, feet, feet" this Sunday. Formally punished? no. Mocked and ridiculed with no mercy for a couple weeks? Absolutely.

:rl:

His demeanor is a far cry from when he was bringing up Brady's wife a couple of weeks ago. he brought this all on himself. I'll bet you guys think I leaked this to deadspin? :lol: ''this is a personal matter''

I have to tell you, I have never seen Rex this focused before.

The questions kept coming at Rex Ryan, from female television reporters he had never seen before, and at one point, The questions kept coming at macho head coach of the Jets looked as if he wanted to cry.

He has been outed by Deadspin as Sex Ryan.

It was almost unbearable watching him twist in the wind inside the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center yesterday afternoon, his bellowing voice reduced to little more than a whisper, his dignity stripped bare for all to see.

He was asked about a YouTube toe-fetish video with his wife and ads seeking bondage, and he wouldn't, or couldn't, go there.

But understand this: Rex Ryan did not cheat on his wife.

He did not try to steal another man's wife away.

He was not charged with domestic violence.

His crime -- aside from using egregious judgment in his final days as Ravens defensive coordinator -- was loving his wife Michelle too much.

He had already addressed the matter with his team, telling them, "Something has come out that's embarrassing. But I'll be more prepared than [bears coach] Lovie Smith."

Then came the press conference that will live in infamy in the Ryan household.

"Mr. Ryan," Mary Murphy from Channel 11 began, "did you and your wife make the fetish videos?"

There was no braggadocio from him now, no blond wig to get everybody in the room laughing, only a shaken man facing the firing squad. His personal Mud Bowl.

"All right . . . well . . . obviously, I knew these questions, this question's comin' and things . . . "

The photographers clicked away.

"This is a personal matter, and I'm not gonna discuss it."

Another television reporter asked: "Can you confirm if that was you and your wife in that video?"

"Again," Ryan began, "This is a personal matter. I hope you can respect the . . . fact that I wish not to discuss it."

Another television reporter asked: "Is it taking your focus off the team?"

"I'm gonna be ready to play Chicago, we're gonna be ready to play Chicago, and I am ready," Ryan said. "It's my job, I'm focused on the job at hand."

The media sharks smelled blood in the water.

"Rex, can you talk about how these videos got on YouTube?"

"Rex, by not denying it, the perception would be the opposite . . . "

It went on. The photographers never stopped clicking away.

Then a reporter asked, "Can you tell us about your wife?"

And here is when Ryan perked up for the first time, as if the sun began shining through this darkest of days.

"My wife's beautiful, [we've] been married for 23 years, and . . . she's awesome."

There were two more questions until finally, mercifully, team spokesman Bruce Speight, standing to Ryan's left, said, "I think the coach has made his preference clear that it's a personal matter. So we'll entertain questions on something else."

So the very next question concerned Santonio Holmes, who missed practice yesterday, and you couldn't make up the explanation even if you tried.

"During the game, I guess he had a toe injury," Ryan said. Say it ain't toe, indeed. ROFL

Rex Ryan has skeletons in his closet, just like you and me. He isn't a criminal. His wife isn't Shoeless Joan Jackson.

He deserves my sympathy, not my scorn

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/his_crime_he_in_love_with_his_wife_AQ1iFruNLOnYEtMqkf98wL#ixzz18wAjmHO9

That's hilarious

We just made the morning national news, they just had a report on a year filled with controversy with the jets on Good Morning America. They lumped in Favre, Alosi, Mexican reporter and this.

A win this week will put it all to rest!

Jesus Christ that "tipster" is the biggest loser on the planet. We should find who he is and then bring a reporter to his parent's basement house (where he invariably lives) and ask him why he is stalking an older woman as a foot fetishist.

Rex is a dummy of course, but the people that "exposed" this are just plain pathetic.

BP, you got anything to say in your defense?

Oh come on.

The amount of abuse his children are about to take is going to be nearly insurmountable.

The kids at school probably didn't know about it yesterday, and if the parents really thought it was bad they could've kept them home today with more than a week's vacation coming up. There will still be some taunting after New Year's, but it will have died down significantly by then - provided that new material isn't being unearthed daily, of course. They have plenty of time to plan their defenses.

Rex screwed up by taking the serious approach, IMHO. I get that he's legitimately embarrassed and protective of his wife, but he still should've made light of the matter. That's how you get it to go away more quickly.

His demeanor is a far cry from when he was bringing up Brady's wife a couple of weeks ago. he brought this all on himself. I'll bet you guys think I leaked this to deadspin? :lol: ''this is a personal matter''

I have to tell you, I have never seen Rex this focused before.

Its something new every week with the Jets.

They love the drama.

I am pretty sure the organization is not enamored with this.

Rex will be having a long discussion with his bosses after this season is over, and they may insert some clauses in his contract.

Really? You thing Woody is pissed at Rex for having sex with his wife? What a horrible thing to do. :rolleyes:

People need to get over it already.

Really? You thing Woody is pissed at Rex for having sex with his wife? What a horrible thing to do. :rolleyes:

The Jets are pissed at Rex Ryan for embarrassing the organization.

I love my wife too, but I don't publish talk about defiling her, sharing her with others or other kinky things. The organization that I work for likes it that way, even if I did think of that.

When you are in charge, there is a higher expectation. They prefer you do not cause embarrassment, which Rex has done now numerous times.

That does not equate to love

Nice strawman, nobody is suggesting Woody would be upset at Rex having sex with his wife. Its the putting the videos on the web so the entire world can see them that is the problem and embarrassment for the Jets.

I love my wife too, but I don't publish talk about defiling her, sharing her with others or other kinky things. The organization that I work for likes it that way, even if I did think of that.

When you are in charge, there is a higher expectation. They prefer you do not cause embarrassment, which Rex has done now numerous times.

Numerous times?

When, exactly, were the other times?

Nothing Rex can do, not even this, is more embrarrassing than what Leon Hess did in January 1995, nothing.

Numerous times?

When, exactly, were the other times?

Nothing Rex can do, not even this, is more embrarrassing than what Leon Hess did in January 1995, nothing.

-The incident in Miami

-The sideline incident-which is unknown if he had direct involvement, but these people are under his watch

-Now, footgate and sex advertising

The Jets have committed to this man with a long term contract. The buffoonery needs to stop and he need to realize the organization is image conscious.

I think Rex and his wife are awesome. I think it's terrific that they love each other as much as they seem to, and that they're still getting each other's rocks off after 23 years of marriage.

The foot fetish videos are embarrassing in a semi-taboo kinda way. Everybody today knows that foot fetishes exist. They still elicit chuckles, but that's about it. The one video I saw was pretty tame.

I think the concern is these swinger site profiles, and what might be there. They need to erase that stuff ASAP. Because talking about watching your wife get all three holes plugged is a little different than making cutesy with her tootsies in a PG-rated video. They don't need those profiles anymore, anyway. Anyone interested in getting it on with the Ryans can just contact them directly now.

-The incident in Miami

-The sideline incident-which is unknown if he had direct involvement, but these people are under his watch

-Now, footgate and sex advertising

The Jets have committed to this man with a long term contract. The buffoonery needs to stop and he need to realize the organization is image conscious.

This organization needs to care about one thing and one thing only at this point - WINNING.

Nothing promotes amnesia like success.

Archived