Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

-The incident in Miami

-The sideline incident-which is unknown if he had direct involvement, but these people are under his watch

-Now, footgate and sex advertising

The Jets have committed to this man with a long term contract. The buffoonery needs to stop and he need to realize the organization is image conscious.

So I'm assuming you're saying Rex is not setting a good example as the figure head of the Jets organization? he's said numerous times he doesnt care what anybody thinks (up until this came out of course)

You have to admit that some players would laugh at Rex if he ever tried disciplining them after all the sh*t he's done.

So I'm assuming you're saying Rex is not setting a good example as the figure head of the Jets organization? he's said numerous times he doesnt care what anybody thinks (up until this came out of course)

You have to admit that some players would laugh at Rex if he ever tried disciplining them after all the sh*t he's done.

Have you ever been in the locker room?

You sound like more of a buffoon than Rex commenting on things you know ZERO about.

I think Rex and his wife are awesome. I think it's terrific that they love each other as much as they seem to, and that they're still getting each other's rocks off after 23 years of marriage.

The foot fetish videos are embarrassing in a semi-taboo kinda way. Everybody today knows that foot fetishes exist. They still elicit chuckles, but that's about it. The one video I saw was pretty tame.

I think the concern is these swinger site profiles, and what might be there. They need to erase that stuff ASAP. Because talking about watching your wife get all three holes plugged is a little different than making cutesy with her tootsies in a PG-rated video. They don't need those profiles anymore, anyway. Anyone interested in getting it on with the Ryans can just contact them directly now.

I can't understand how it's not erased yet.. you'd think that's the first thing they'd do.. more and more people are picking up the nudey shots and the requests for big weenies, it's only a matter of time before PFT runs with it and then it's over..

This organization needs to care about one thing and one thing only at this point - WINNING.

Nothing promotes amnesia like success.

Its amazing how a certain generation of people/sportswriters care about everything BUT the on the field product.

I can't understand how it's not erased yet.. you'd think that's the first thing they'd do.. more and more people are picking up the nudey shots and the requests for big weenies, it's only a matter of time before PFT runs with it and then it's over..

How do you know its not erased yet? Lemme guess, you bookmarked it and are checking it every five minutes. :face:

Have you ever been in the locker room?

You sound like more of a buffoon than Rex commenting on things you know ZERO about.

You have to be a complete idiot, or clueless to think that. wtf does me being in the locker room have to do with Rex acting like a jackass all the time in public?

Have you ever been a supervisor over subordinates? they are much more motivated and do a much better job when the person over them leads by example.

You have to be a complete idiot, or clueless to think that.

Have you ever been a supervisor over subordinates? they are much more motivated and do a much better job when the person over them leads by example.

Again...with the armchair psychology....you dont think players are motivated to play for Rex?

:rl:

Edited by Matt39

How do you know its not erased yet? Lemme guess, you bookmarked it and are checking it every five minutes. :face:

I still have the window open, but i haven't refrsehed since yesterday.

I've been curious to see how quickly they try and erase thier tracks

I know there are some dating sites where you can't delete your profile, but you can at least edit it down to nothing.

The sites themselves may be making it difficult, because they're about to get an inconceivable amount of free advertising. Like the gay dating website that tried to get it's ad to run during the Super Bowl, and instead got a digital ton of free exposure in the news.

But yeah, they obviously need to do everything they can to erase everything.

This organization needs to care about one thing and one thing only at this point - WINNING.

Nothing promotes amnesia like success.

The Jets, just like any large organization care what messages they send out, and who represents them.

Winning does help gloss over things. Somewhat.

In this case, he better win the Super Bowl.

Regardless, I believe there will be new clauses put in the Ryan contract. The Jets would be stupid not to.

Fat, loose and sexy is no way to run a football organization

Edited by Scott Dierking

The Jets, just like any large organization care what messages they send out, and who represents them.

Regardless, I believe there will be new clauses put in the Ryan contract. The Jets would be stupid not too.

The Mets did it in 86. The Yanks in 77. Jimmy Johnson made a living out of it. This pseudo "im offended" garbage is ridiculous.

And if you care this much about the off the field activities of a football team, you probably have too much time on your hands,.

Edited by Matt39

Regardless, I believe there will be new clauses put in the Ryan contract. The Jets would be stupid not too.

He already has a contract, there will be no new clauses installed. He'll refuse, and if they don't like it they can fire him - and pay him anyway.

They can talk about indecency clauses when he's up for renewal again.

The Mets did it in 86. The Yanks in 77. Jimmy Johnson made a living out of it. This pseudo "im offended" garbage is ridiculous.

And if you care this much about the off the field activities of a football team, you probably have too much time on your hands,.

Davey Johnson did not do anything in 1986 with the Mets. Have no idea what you are talking about there.

Billy Martin was a buffoon, but so was his owner. neutral effect.

What did Jimmy johnson do to embarrass his organization?

You are off kilter

What's their motivation? tell me? they werent against Miami and the Patriots, and those were two huge division games.

The Jets aren't motivated to win? Really? You cant be this dense.

Rex has an overall record of 21-12. 9 games over .500...I believe the best start of any Jets coach ever, but they aren't motivated. Ok.

The Yanks did what in 77? lol..you are clueless, thank you. it was 78 with Billy Martin. and if the Red sox didnt throw that wild pitch in game 6 the ws is over for the Mets.

You cant even compare the two.

Jimmy Johnson won super bowls. the yanks and mets won the ws. Rex hasnt won sh*t yet.

He already has a contract, there will be no new clauses installed. He'll refuse, and if they don't like it they can fire him - and pay him anyway.

They can insert clauses, retro.

If Ryan refuses to sign, that becomes public and no one signs him ever again.

There may already be such a clause as part of the boiler plate contract language. But I can't see why WJ would fire him for this. Is this going to decrease ticket sales? Are less people going to watch the Bears - Jets game because of it?

Davey Johnson did not do anything in 1986 with the Mets. Have no idea what you are talking about there.

Billy Martin was a buffoon, but so was his owner. neutral effect.

What did Jimmy johnson do to embarrass his organization?

You are off kilter

So we're talking about just the coach? The 86 Mets were a bunch of coke head sexual deviants...Davey Johnson knew about everything.

Jimmy Johnson had guys wacking off in team meetings.

You're either choosing to be naive or dont know your history.

I am pretty sure the organization is not enamored with this.

Rex will be having a long discussion with his bosses after this season is over, and they may insert some clauses in his contract.

This is how the Jets roll! Footloose and fancy free.

Do you think if the shoe was on the other foot and Brady or Belichick were caught making these videos that Rex wouldnt be all over it in his weekly Comedy hour/Press conference?

Rex seems focused, but I hope the Jets pack the right shoes for Chicago.

The Jets aren't motivated to win? Really? You cant be this dense.

Rex has an overall record of 21-12. 9 games over .500...I believe the best start of any Jets coach ever, but they aren't motivated. Ok.

I didnt say that, you did. I said he sets a poor example, and you said ''motivation'' go back and read your posts. example means a lot of things, like how you conduct yourself on and off the field.

So we're talking about just the coach? The 86 Mets were a bunch of coke head sexual deviants...Davey Johnson knew about everything.

Jimmy Johnson had guys wacking off in team meetings.

You're either choosing to be naive or dont know your history.

We are talking about the actions of a LEADER of an organization. Not the players under him.

BIG difference.

Again, you are off kilter.

To be in charge and doing stupid things is way different than having people under you do stupid things.

We are talking about the actions of a LEADER of an organization. Not the players under him.

BIG difference.

To be in charge and doing stupid things is way different than having people under you do stupid things.

Matt gets very angry when you criticize his hero

There may already be such a clause as part of the boiler plate contract language. But I can't see why WJ would fire him for this. Is this going to decrease ticket sales? Are less people going to watch the Bears - Jets game because of it?

Hell no!

Ticket sales will increase now and Woody should get a % of Rexs video sales.

Reebok couldnt be happier.

BIG difference.

Fair, but then again the Jets are winning...so much of all of this really matters?

If they lose to the Patriots in the playoffs...it wont be because of "distractions" its because the Pats are better. Wayyyy too much is put into these types of things. It really has little or any effect of on the field play. No o on the Jets is going to be thinking of Michelle Ryan's feet on Sunday.