Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if his kids are already bullied, then its going to get worse. If they're not bullied already, its not going to be that bad.

This is a man who, along with his twin brother, was kicked off his college football team for being too violent.

I sincerely doubt the children of the current head coach of the New York Jets have been bullied so much as one time in their entire lives.

This is a man who, along with his twin brother, was kicked off his college football team for being too violent.

I sincerely doubt the children of the current head coach of the New York Jets have been bullied so much as one time in their entire lives.

Bullied is nothing. How would you like your kids to go to school with Swingers site implications concerning their parents? I don't understand how you don't get that.

A quick word on the matter, from me.

When you love a woman and are in a respectful, loving relationship and that relationship reaches the point where it seems natural to progress it to a physical level, it can be a beautiful thing. The mutual affection shared betwixt two lovers, behind closed doors, is both wondrous and organic--perhaps even holy--thing. But when you take the consummation of that physical relationship and make a home video of it and put that video on the internet, it becomes a perverse, disturbing entity that serves only the wishes of Satan. And when you're a highly visible NFL coach and you find yourself holding a video camera in a parking lot role-playing as a "stranger" trying to get his c*ck knocked by the chubby feet of his portly wife--(here assuming the role of lot lizard/A&P slut)--then not only are you a disgusting heretical sexual deviant, you are also a creepy jackass with a career death wish. And when you're a highly visible NFL coach with a foot fetish and you're disseminating those videos unto websites soliciting sexual interchange, then you also acquire the additional stigma of being a depraved, heretical sexual deviant and creepy jackass with a career death wish. In sum: doing sick, perverse sh^t behind closed doors is beautiful. Doing sick, perverse sh^t on camera and posting it on the web is f*cking gross. Additionally, not deleting it after you've become perhaps the most highly-visible coach in the NFL also makes you seem technologically illiterate.

The end.

Well done Tom. Kudos to the Ryan's for all of the above including the website had they done it anomonously. Unfortunately they acted as if this was week one of the internet.

I have kids and this is nothing. So what Rex and his wife like to get a little freaky. Kids should be devastated that mommy and Daddy love AND dig each other? Too bad it wasn;t a video of Rex banging another woman and the wife chasing him with a golf club, kids would love that.

for the 10 time, I said the INTRO is what worried me and would be devastating to the kids. The Intro mentioned Rex wanted to see his wife banged by 3 other guys. But I think the Intro was hacked and not Rex.

Obviously kids being kids, the videos will generate some flack as well, especially the 'can i smell them' line. But nothing compared to that Introduction paragraph.

Lord I hope so.

If it's real I wonder if he told Woody he posted nude shots out there that may surface? I assume Woody asked if 'anything else' may surface.

I'm sure Klecko, JIF and Matt would go gaga over a shot of Rex bent over in a banana hammock on the internet.

for the 10 time, I said the INTRO is what worried me and would be devastating to the kids. The Intro mentioned Rex wanted to see his wife banged by 3 other guys. But I think the Intro was hacked and not Rex.

Obviously kids being kids, the videos will generate some flack as well, especially the 'can i smell them' line. But nothing compared to that Introduction paragraph.

Not hacked

Lord I hope so.

If it's real I wonder if he told Woody he posted nude shots out there that may surface? I assume Woody asked if 'anything else' may surface.

Not photoshopped..

Rex wants to see well hung men f his wife, we might as well just accept and move on. as i said much earlier in the thread, we now know why they went after santonio :D

Not hacked

not photoshopped..

Rex wants to see well hung men f his wife, we might as well just accept and move on.

I'm gonna be serious for just a second. I think everybody agrees that whatever Rex does with his wife is his business. but his brilliant decision to post this on the internet is what has everybody scratching their heads. he deserves all the embarrassment and humiliation he is getting over this. and anybody who says his kids aren't bothered by this (aka getting ribbed in school) is nuts.

I'm gonna be serious for just a second. I think everybody agrees that whatever Rex does with his wife is his business. but his brilliant decision to post this on the internet is what has everybody scratching their heads. he deserves all the embarrassment and humiliation he is getting over this. and anybody who says his kids aren't bothered by this (aka getting ribbed in school) is nuts.

He's a lunkhead ...

Rex wants to see well hung men f his wife, we might as well just accept and move on. as i said much earlier in the thread, we now know why they went after santonio :D

We don't know how serious they were with that profile, or if Rex wrote any of it. Again, the user name is ihaveprettyfeet. That's certainly not Rex.

My feeling is that Mrs. Ryan is the author.

We don't know how serious they were with that profile, or if Rex wrote any of it. Again, the user name is ihaveprettyfeet. That's certainly not Rex.

My feeling is that Mrs. Ryan is the author.

So Mrs Ryan talked in her hustbands voice and registered as a couple? come on. Why would she do that?

So Mrs Ryan talked in her hustbands voice and registered as a couple? come on. Why would she do that?

Because she's into it.

If it was Rex's doing, why would the name be ihaveprettyfeet? Why wouldn't it be mywifesprettyfeet or something?

I'm not making excuses for the Ryans, who I think should've been smart enough to not have this stuff on the web, but I definitely think Mrs. Ryan is the catalyst here. It's her pictures alone. She had multiple videos up on YouTube - and I don't know if any or none of those include off camera Rex. I think it's primarily her thing, and Rex goes along.

Because she's into it.

If it was Rex's doing, why would the name be ihaveprettyfeet? Why wouldn't it be mywifesprettyfeet or something?

I'm not making excuses for the Ryans, who I think should've been smart enough to not have this stuff on the web, but I definitely think Mrs. Ryan is the catalyst here. It's her pictures alone. She had multiple videos up on YouTube - and I don't know if any or none of those include off camera Rex. I think it's primarily her thing, and Rex goes along.

she was known in the community as ihaveprettyfeet, was somewhat popular apparently.. just kept the same handle. the phrases even sound like Rex and refers to "my wife" a bunch of times. If it was her gig, why do that at all? There's plenty of options to register as a female on that site

regardless, i'm certain rex is neck deep in this but it's probably better to agree to disagree, proof isn't coming for either of us

she was known in the community as ihaveprettyfeet, was somewhat popular apparently.. just kept the same handle. the phrases even sound like Rex and refers to "my wife" a bunch of times. If it was her gig, why do that at all? There's plenty of options to register as a female on that site

regardless, i'm certain rex is neck deep in this but it's probably better to agree to disagree, proof isn't coming for either of us

It's funny how you say it "sounds" like Rex. It's freaking typed words on a profile HER profile. Michelle Ryan is obviously into this and, obviously, so was Rex. But ALL of this is on her page. It's her pictures. He info. And, as Slats alluded to, it's likely all her typing. Yes, Rex was most certainly complicit but it's her profile.

And, I really don't see how this leads to any suggesting Rex should lose his job.

The embarrassment aspect? Well, teams get embarrassed all the time but don't give a crap. Louisville got embarrassed by Petino's extramarital affair with a diner waitress who he was banging on a diner table after hours. They didn't fire him because of that and he didn't resign either.

Belichick wasn't forced to resign after having an extramarital affair with a married Giants' staffer and Kraft certainly didn't show him the door. Spygate didn't force Belichick to leave or be fired, although Kraft had to pay a lot of money in fines.

Wins and losses is the determining factor. Jets keep winning and Rex will have a happy career here.

It's funny how you say it "sounds" like Rex. It's freaking typed words on a profile HER profile. Michelle Ryan is obviously into this and, obviously, so was Rex. But ALL of this is on her page. It's her pictures. He info. And, as Slats alluded to, it's likely all her typing. Yes, Rex was most certainly complicit but it's her profile.

And, I really don't see how this leads to any suggesting Rex should lose his job.

The embarrassment aspect? Well, teams get embarrassed all the time but don't give a crap. Louisville got embarrassed by Petino's extramarital affair with a diner waitress who he was banging on a diner table after hours. They didn't fire him because of that and he didn't resign either.

Belichick wasn't forced to resign after having an extramarital affair with a married Giants' staffer and Kraft certainly didn't show him the door. Spygate didn't force Belichick to leave or be fired, although Kraft had to pay a lot of money in fines.

Wins and losses is the determining factor. Jets keep winning and Rex will have a happy career here.

sounds like rex... "my wife has tiny t!ts but 2 inch nipples and she has a hairy blounde pussy" .. "i love womens feet and want to watch my wife take a big one in all 3 holes!"... that really sounds like a women to you?

further, it's almost certain rex took and had access to those pictures ...

lastly, as the old saying goes, there are no girls on the internet. The vast majority of these types of pics are taken and posted by men online of thier girlfriends/wives/ex's..

I don't understand the urge to contort this into rex being an innocent bystander. Sure his wife is into it, but obv he is as well.

And i don't think rex should lose his job, who gives a crap.. There's millions of people engaged in these types of activities..

btw.. visiting the site to get the quotes right, i happenned to notice a "madmike" as a recent profile viewer.. lol

And i don't think rex should lose his job, who gives a crap.. There's millions of people engaged in these types of activities..

Nobody is saying that Rex should lose his job. but it's always being brought up by his ardent defenders.

btw.. visiting the site to get the quotes right, i happenned to notice a "madmike" as a recent profile viewer.. lol

:rl:

I don't understand the urge to contort this into rex being an innocent bystander. Sure his wife is into it, but obv he is as well.

I'm not contorting this into Rex being an innocent bystander. The point is that it is MICHELLE RYAN's fetish videos. It is MICHELLE RYAN's profile page on an adult site. And these are explicit pictures of MICHELLE RYAN.

So, yes, Rex is obviously into it, but the bottom line is that all of this evidence is about Michelle Ryan. Public figures don't lose jobs or otherwise based on what their wives do.

Nobody is saying that Rex should lose his job. but it's always being brought up by his ardent defenders.

That's false.

Media types like Mike Lupica are saying Rex's job should be in jeopardy and fans on this board and other Jets message boards are saying that Rex should resign or be fired.

Archived