Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

gotta feel for his boys

in the internet age, being what, high school kids ? they must want to transfer to guam

Yeah, I agree. my friend has a kid 6 years old and shes doing homework on the internet already. his son's are prolly taking a beating in school about this.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's false.

Media types like Mike Lupica are saying Rex's job should be in jeopardy and fans on this board and other Jets message boards are saying that Rex should resign or be fired.

Thats ridiculous. it was bad judgment on his part, but he shouldn't lose his job over it.

That's false.

Media types like Mike Lupica are saying Rex's job should be in jeopardy and fans on this board and other Jets message boards are saying that Rex should resign or be fired.

Mike Lupica is a KING DOUCHE. This video is harmless fun with Rex and his wife. Since when is what they did against the law?

Thats ridiculous. it was bad judgment on his part, but he shouldn't lose his job over it.

I agree with you 100%, BP (finally :D).

So, yeah, there is a reason why fans are are arguing that Rex shouldn't be fired, forced to resign, or disciplined because there are vocal people out there saying the contrary.

After digesting this fiasco, it's hard what to think. Ultimately, it will be Mr. Johnson's decision to decide the fate of Rex Ryan and the direction of the Jets franchise. Whatever decision he makes will be the right decision because it's his team. I am presently into a 'second chance' mentality, but in the end Mr Johnson has to determine what is best for his franchise longterm. You know that Rex Ryan is a very likeable and affable guy - it's an unfortunate situation. In my opinion, if this occurred while Ryan was head coach of the Jets he would be forced to resign.

This episode opens alot of ethical and moral issues. To me the Ryans have only themselves to blame. Whether it be the foot fetish video or the potential nude photos and explicit soliciting of extramarital sex. Once you commit these fantasies and desires beyond the bedroom, it's open season. Particularly when you're dealing with cyberspace degenerates. To me once you commit these desires to include strangers in your marriage or sexual fantasies you cross a line.

The problem with modern society is that the portal hole for opportunity has never been greater or easier than ever before. In earlier times it would be possible to fulfill such urges and fantasies but much more difficult to implement - and perceptually maybe more prone to second thoughts and hesitation to act out these fantasies - difficult access and potential perceived social scrutiny may lead to decreased "abberrant" behavior. Today with a flick of the switch there is opportunity. I realize many of you say so what - it's between them and no one else should give a f***. Maybe that is correct, but social norms and even criticism is important to mold values and behaviors - without them I think humans can degenerate fairly rapidly. Rex Ryan was embarrassed for a reason - he knows there was something wrong with what they did particularly as a married couple (with children) on many different levels. Maybe their marriage will grow and if those desires to see his wife get drilled by someone else (if true) can be reassessed and lead to some internal soul searching and a better more intimate marriage then so be it. I hope the Jets keep Ryan and hope everyone is better for it.

I'm not contorting this into Rex being an innocent bystander. The point is that it is MICHELLE RYAN's fetish videos. It is MICHELLE RYAN's profile page on an adult site. And these are explicit pictures of MICHELLE RYAN.

So, yes, Rex is obviously into it, but the bottom line is that all of this evidence is about Michelle Ryan. Public figures don't lose jobs or otherwise based on what their wives do.

working the nightshift for baghdad blob inc. eh?

After digesting this fiasco, it's hard what to think. Ultimately, it will be Mr. Johnson's decision to decide the fate of Rex Ryan and the direction of the Jets franchise. Whatever decision he makes will be the right decision because it's his team. I am presently into a 'second chance' mentality, but in the end Mr Johnson has to determine what is best for his franchise longterm. You know that Rex Ryan is a very likeable and affable guy - it's an unfortunate situation. In my opinion, if this occurred while Ryan was head coach of the Jets he would be forced to resign.

This episode opens alot of ethical and moral issues. To me the Ryans have only themselves to blame. Whether it be the foot fetish video or the potential nude photos and explicit soliciting of extramarital sex. Once you commit these fantasies and desires beyond the bedroom, it's open season. Particularly when you're dealing with cyberspace degenerates. To me once you commit these desires to include strangers in your marriage or sexual fantasies you cross a line.

The problem with modern society is that the portal hole for opportunity has never been greater or easier than ever before. In earlier times it would be possible to fulfill such urges and fantasies but much more difficult to implement - and perceptually maybe more prone to second thoughts and hesitation to act out these fantasies - difficult access and potential perceived social scrutiny may lead to decreased "abberrant" behavior. Today with a flick of the switch there is opportunity. I realize many of you say so what - it's between them and no one else should give a f***. Maybe that is correct, but social norms and even criticism is important to mold values and behaviors - without them I think humans can degenerate fairly rapidly. Rex Ryan was embarrassed for a reason - he knows there was something wrong with what they did particularly as a married couple (with children) on many different levels. Maybe their marriage will grow and if those desires to see his wife get drilled by someone else (if true) can be reassessed and lead to some internal soul searching and a better more intimate marriage then so be it. I hope the Jets keep Ryan and hope everyone is better for it.

huh?

There's nothing wrong with what he did. There's just somethings people do that they aren't interested in sharing with people who aren't of like mind. Heck, most of us masterbate and don't think there's anything wrong with it, doesn't mean we wouldn't be embarressed if someone taped it and spread it around the office

I realize many of you say so what - it's between them and no one else should give a f***. Maybe that is correct, but social norms and even criticism is important to mold values and behaviors - without them I think humans can degenerate fairly rapidly. Rex Ryan was embarrassed for a reason - he knows there was something wrong with what they did particularly as a married couple (with children) on many different levels. Maybe their marriage will grow and if those desires to see his wife get drilled by someone else (if true) can be reassessed and lead to some internal soul searching and a better more intimate marriage then so be it. I hope the Jets keep Ryan and hope everyone is better for it.

I've given it about a half second of thought and decided that we can never be friends. Sorry. If it's any consolation, it was close there for a while.

I agree with you 100% BP (finally :D).

ssssshhhh..I have a reputation to maintain :lol:

So, yeah, there is a reason why fans are are arguing that Rex shouldn't be fired, forced to resign, or disciplined because there are vocal people out there saying the contrary.

I don't get the press. I thought they loved Rex because of his big mouth and loose rules? and now they are calling for his head?

morality.jpg

huh?

There's nothing wrong with what he did. There's just somethings people do that they aren't interested in sharing with people who aren't of like mind. Heck, most of us masterbate and don't think there's anything wrong with it, doesn't mean we wouldn't be embarressed if someone taped it and spread it around the office

The difference is someone taping it vs me taping myself doing it and puting it on the internet or even creepier - me spreading it aroung the office. I think you can see the difference.

The difference is someone taping it vs me taping myself doing it and puting it on the internet or even creepier - me spreading it aroung the office. I think you can see the difference.

Again, the part your missing is that he posted videos to like minded folks. Too stupid to realize it would ever get out into his other life.

+1

This stuff, along with the Alosi stuff etc., only becomes a factor if Rex goes 4-12 next season. Until then, he can get caught raping sheep and he's golden.

Nope If more videos come out that show the swinger side of life, he will not make it. Too embarrassing for Franchise

What are the odds out of US population we end up with a Swinger.

I've given it about a half second of thought and decided that we can never be friends. Sorry. If it's any consolation, it was close there for a while.

But the more important question is can we be friends? :D

isnt it possible that they did all of this as fantasy play.. if the intro was written by either Rex or his wife, it doesnt mean they did anythign about it.. it might just be talk to spice up their sex life... AND even if they did something about it.. if it was something they did happily in their marriage ... who are we to judge... really?

as for the foot videos .. so what..

just let them be.. married and inventive after 23 years.. nothing wrong with that..

those without fantasy, throw the proverbial first stone :D

morality.jpg

From your picture I assume you have a son - do you teach him values - right vs wrong - or are you so lax or afraid to be 'uncool'and want to maintain that image of 'it's an anything goes society' and whatever his behaviors are now and then as an adult it is ok with me. What's wrong with us that we cannot criticise certain behaviors of adults. I guarantee you this - the Ryans will never do this again. If it's ok and they did 'nothing wrong' why not continue this behavior and promote it as ok - The Jet Way - every marriage should have their husband watch while his wife gets drilled. I'm not afraid to say that this behavior should be discouraged. I am not perfect nor is my marriage, but we need standards and values in society. I'm sorry if this offends you or if think I'm some whiter than white moral police even though you don't have a clue about my race.

From your picture I assume you have a son - do you teach him values - right vs wrong - or are you so lax or afraid to be 'uncool'and want to maintain that image of 'it's an anything goes society' and whatever his behaviors are now and then as an adult it is ok with me. What's wrong with us that we cannot criticise certain behaviors of adults. I guarantee you this - the Ryans will never do this again. If it's ok and they did 'nothing wrong' why not continue this behavior and promote it as ok - The Jet Way - every marriage should have their husband watch while his wife gets drilled. I'm not afraid to say that this behavior should be discouraged. I am not perfect nor is my marriage, but we need standards and values in society. I'm sorry if this offends you or if think I'm some whiter than white moral police even though you don't have a clue about my race.

I don't think morality, directly, is a huge consideration here. Everyone obviously has sex, and as a matter of public consensus and social grace, we keep the details of our sex lives relatively private. Rex and his wife violated that contract despite the fact that Rex is a highly-visible public figure. This is a gross error in judgement, revealing a lack of intelligence and/or an absurdly strong sense of entitlement wherein Rex, at some point, had to say "F*ck it. Let 'em catch me." That his flagrant actions embarrassed a fanbase and an organization is the real crime. Whether or not he's done anything "morally" wrong is superfluous.

isnt it possible that they did all of this as fantasy play.. if the intro was written by either Rex or his wife, it doesnt mean they did anythign about it.. it might just be talk to spice up their sex life... AND even if they did something about it.. if it was something they did happily in their marriage ... who are we to judge... really?

just let them be.. married and inventive after 23 years.. nothing wrong with that..

Which reminds me...does anyone want to hear about my many gg-related fetish fantasies? PM me for the link to my blog and podcasts.

I don't think morality, directly, is a huge consideration here. Everyone obviously has sex, and as a matter of public consensus and social grace, we keep the details of our sex lives relatively private. Rex and his wife violated that contract despite the fact that Rex is a highly-visible public figure. This is a gross error in judgement, revealing a lack of intelligence and/or an absurdly strong sense of entitlement wherein Rex, at some point, had to say "F*ck it. Let 'em catch me." That his flagrant actions embarrassed a fanbase and an organization is the real crime. If he's done anything "morally" wrong is superfluous.

Yes, At some point Woody is going to say Enough is Enough, the continuing embarrassment will continue as more pictures and videos are revealed. I would hope Woody has Cowher on the radar screen as i see this ending badly.

Yes, At some point Woody is going to say Enough is Enough, the continuing embarrassment will continue as more pictures and videos are revealed. I would hope Woody has Cowher on the radar screen as i see this ending badly.

I also see the Rex Era ending badly, but at the end of the day, you're not going to fire a coach with his record and marketability just because he did some goofy sh*t on the Internet. Coaches in the NFL only get fired when they stop selling tickets for their owners. No one isn't going to Jets games because Rex likes to stick his meaty flesh cannon in between his wife's toes.

I don't think morality, directly, is a huge consideration here. Everyone obviously has sex, and as a matter of public consensus and social grace, we keep the details of our sex lives relatively private. Rex and his wife violated that contract despite the fact that Rex is a highly-visible public figure. This is a gross error in judgement, revealing a lack of intelligence and/or an absurdly strong sense of entitlement wherein Rex, at some point, had to say "F*ck it. Let 'em catch me." That his flagrant actions embarrassed a fanbase and an organization is the real crime. Whether or not he's done anything "morally" wrong is superfluous.

Good point - it's not necessarily a moral issue which only clouds the argument and gets people all huffy - either way it was bad judgement and in the end a mistake. Hopefully they will learn, hopefully the Jets will keep him (if not I understand Johnson's decision)and things will be better for them.

Good point - it's not necessarily a moral issue which only clouds the argument and gets people all huffy - either way it was bad judgement and in the end a mistake. Hopefully they will learn, hopefully the Jets will keep him (if not I understand Johnson's decision)and things will be better for them.

Agreed. I like your posts, btw. We're now friends. Happy holidays!

I'm sure Klecko, JIF and Matt would go gaga over a shot of Rex bent over in a banana hammock on the internet.

If they made a fat head of this shot, I'd buy it and put it on my ceiling.

I'm gonna be serious for just a second. I think everybody agrees that whatever Rex does with his wife is his business. but his brilliant decision to post this on the internet is what has everybody scratching their heads. he deserves all the embarrassment and humiliation he is getting over this. and anybody who says his kids aren't bothered by this (aka getting ribbed in school) is nuts.

I'm surprised you think like this. You have the tough guy persona on the interwebz and one would only imagine you are like that in the real life too. A take no sh*t type. My take is, one drubbing on someone that opens there mouth, nobody says a peep again...at least not to your face.

They've done nothing wrong. Nothing. Everyone lives their life differently and people like you who sit on their soap box casting judgement are the only ones that create this moral dilemma.

What you fail to realize, is people who partake in this dont care what you think. Nor should they. What you find morally acceptable means absolutely nothing to others. Once it does, you've officially altered someone's life to what you find acceptable instead of letting someone just live their life however they feel appropriate.

IMO thats a much larger moral dilemma than some dude that likes to watch his wife get pounded by other dudes and has an obsession with her feet.

I'm not sure if it matters...but wasnt Woody's daughter an open sex deviant/drug user who ultimately died from an overdose? How is the more embarrassing/tragic?

srsly, if everyones fetishes were revealed, that video would be on the bottom of the list !

my wife found out about this today and had the same reaction, "so what.....".

Archived