Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is the media, and honestly I even think some fans here, WANT this to become worse than it is so far. They want the other shoe to drop. They want 30 other dudes and women to come out of the woodwork and start posting pics of Rex's cawk in some other dude's a$$. We are a society of vultures. We revel in Tiger Woods getting busted. We no longer glance at the accident as we pass by. We stop, gawk, and poke at the injured/dead bodies to see if we can get some more good gore. Enough is enough, the guy likes feet and he and his wife are pretty damn freaky. Good for them.

I actually listened to some idiot radio analyst on Sirius Mad Dog talk about how it's not fair Brett Favre is investigated and potentially reprimanded but Rex Ryan is not. People look at things in half truths and try to spin it to suit a controversy. Brett Favre sent pictures of his cock to an unwilling coworker. Rex and his wife put pics up to people who are willing and wanting to look. HUGE DIFFERENCE!

They clearly have a fetish and are exhibitionists most likely. Again...where's the crime here? It's such a sin for a married couple of 25+ years to engage in activity that keeps their marriage fresh and exciting I guess. Move on already.

Um, if people who're more popular and have more money are f*cking up, why wouldn't I want to use it against them? I am BETTER than them dammit. You would NEVER see me doing anything like Rex and his wife do (mostly because I'm not married, but F*CK that).

That is a great picture DLJ.

Did you notice nobody is rallying to your cause this time? not even your hero Klecko? :rl:

Look in the mirror my friend, look deep. BP is thu debil

I think what needs to happen here is Klacko should share jif and his delicate hands with BP...

Archived