Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

and imo, if you think that was rnady moss calling the radio station the other day and don't believe this is rex, you are a homer..

That sounds just like rex, and looks just like his wife..

too funny..

That's definitely Rex and his wife.

Hilarious story. Sad that mainstream media is focusing on it, but with the internet everyone is a gossip rag.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok now this is pretty bad (I didn't know about this other stuff, just the video):

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

500x_altprofile1.jpg

500x_altprofile2.jpg

Uhm, that's because you don't have a foot fetish.

That's what a "fetish" is. A fetish is essentially something non-sexual that sexually stimulates certain people.

A person doesn't all of a sudden go, "Oh, I like feet." There are dozens of fetishes out there. A person who doesn't have that particular fetish will be like, "WTF?"

so would what jif has be known as a fatish?

Of course he can ignore it. Can you imagine Manish Mehta or Rich Cimini possibly having the balls to ask Rex about this in his daily presser?

Manish wouldn't. Jenny Vrentas wouldn't. Don't think Jane would.

Cimini would in a NY second.

Leberfeld would ask in half a second.

Ok now this is pretty bad (I didn't know about this other stuff, just the video):

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

500x_altprofile1.jpg

500x_altprofile2.jpg

They have 115 friends on their network and the profile pics aren't available because they're explicit.

*Sigh* life is good.

This is awesome. Every time the jets have an off-the-field distraction, they win

Deception. Its all part of Rex's master plan.

The Bear isnt ready for the hunt?

so would what jif has be known as a fatish?

Probably better than your gaynooldenerdish.

They have 115 friends on their network and the profile pics aren't available because they're explicit.

*Sigh* life is good.

The things that make you happy when your Football team is the mush.

... want to watch my wife take a big one in all 3 holes.

Oh boy.

They've got a few hours to dig up every nugget on this before today's presser. Just too funny. I swear I like Rex more than ever now.

... want to watch my wife take a big one in all 3 holes.

Oh boy.

They've got a few hours to dig up every nugget on this before today's presser. Just too funny. I swear I like Rex more than ever now.

It's pretty ugly.. rex is a swinger talking about his wife's t!ts and hairy blond bush online..

feel bad for them

It's pretty ugly.. rex is a swinger talking about his wife's t!ts and hairy blond bush online..

feel bad for them

How do you know that profile = him?

Seriously. That's a public site which anyone can sign up on annonymously.

There is 2 different things going on. The vidoe and the profiles. Rex will likely own up to the video and deny everything with the profiles.

Is this for real? I mean seriously...he's got to know its going to come out.

Not really. I would assume the reason people don't use their actual identities on those sites and make their pictures unviewable without approval is because they would like to keep things on the downlow because most of "polite society" frowns upon such things. In other words: Perverts don't want to be exposed as perverts.

I think the person who really needs to be looked at is the pervert who alerted Deadspin to this.

But don't ask me, ask someone with more experience in this sort of thing.

CTM, how do you keep your identity secret on your fetish sites?

Yeah, this is a huge problem.

Dare I say Tiger Woods-esque?

There have to be more perverted things coming down the pipe. (even perver than that sentence)

Get ready for puritanical America to rear its ugly head.

As Jets fans, we obviously don't care about this. We want Sexy Rexy to win football games. But this kind of story is going to bring out the grimy underbelly of the media, which will keep on digging in an effort to expose every last dirty detail of Rex's sexual escapades.

This ******* sucks.

There is 2 different things going on. The vidoe and the profiles. Rex will likely own up to the video and deny everything with the profiles.

I agree, but owning up to the videos makes the profile seem not so far fetched

I'm not posting anymore details, i'm convinced it's him and his wife it's not as funny anymore.. maybe i'm wrong

There have to be more perverted things coming down the pipe. (even perver than that sentence)

As Jets fans, we obviously don't care about this. We want Sexy Rexy to win football games. But this kind of story is going to bring out the grimy underbelly of the media, which will keep on digging in an effort to expose every last dirty detail of Rex's sexual escapades.

This ******* sucks.

Why does it have to be that way?

That video was nothing compared to the crap people do on HBO's Real Sex. If you ever watched one of those shows it becomes pretty clear pretty quickly that there are a crapload of people doing crazy sex sh*t.

Its just to weird. This could cost someone their job.

Also, isnt easy to fake these things...pictures, blogs, etc?

Not really. I would assume the reason people don't use their actual identities on those sites and make their pictures unviewable without approval is because they would like to keep things on the downlow because most of "polite society" frowns upon such things. In other words: Perverts don't want to be exposed as perverts.

I think the person who really needs to be looked at is the pervert who alerted Deadspin to this.

But don't ask me, ask someone with more experience in this sort of thing.

CTM, how do you keep your identity secret on your fetish sites?

When you are a public figure one of Rex's stature you have to walk gingerly...especially in NY. This was really stupid if this is really him.

Why does it have to be that way?

That video was nothing compared to the crap people do on HBO's Real Sex. If you ever watched one of those shows it becomes pretty clear pretty quickly that there are a crapload of people doing crazy sex sh*t.

Because it is taboo.

And America is a buttoned-up nation at heart.

It's just the way it is.

There is going to be a lot of heat around this story.

Sports + sex = goldmine for media and unlimited platforms for holier-than-thous.

It won't go away. Trust me.

If there are pictures out there, or they've actually met other people thru those profiles, he'd be wise to come clean immediately rather than drag it out and get busted later.

As Jets fans, we obviously don't care about this. We want Sexy Rexy to win football games. But this kind of story is going to bring out the grimy underbelly of the media, which will keep on digging and expose every last dirty thing Rex Ryan has ever done.

This ******* sucks.

Tiger was cheating on his wife, Rex and his wife are clearly in this together. I think they're wildly different things. It's obviously kinky, but they're consenting adults and it really shouldn't be anyone's business.

Rex needs to be as honest and funny about it as he possibly can today. Just do everything he can to disarm it.

It's a bigger story because it's media capitol New York, but it's also more survivable because it's liberal New York. Imagine this story in the midwest or south?

When you are a public figure one of Rex's stature you have to walk gingerly...especially in NY. This was really stupid if this is really him.

If you believe this you, you do understand that this was going on before he came to the Jets.

Based on the info out there, the profile hasn't been updated since they moved to NY so what does that tell you?

This ******* sucks.

The media does suck. The feast on this sh*t. The media has WAY too much power and people are WAY too easy to manipulate.

I am not a Jets fan and even I am not sure what the big deal is here....it's with his wife (unlike Belichick who was screwing around with the Giants secretary). So he likes feet. I find that weird, but to each their own! The only thing "bad" about this is the the poor judgement displayed by Rex' wife (who I think is cute). If your husband becomes the HC of the New York Jets - you would be stupid NOT to delete any profile you may have out there. Then again, Rex knew about this site, the videos, etc.....poor judgement on his part too.

Still, big whoop. He likes feet. Maybe it's because he hasn't seen his own in a while?

:)

If there are pictures out there, or they've actually met other people thru those profiles, he'd be wise to come clean immediately rather than drag it out and get busted later.

Tiger was cheating on his wife, Rex and his wife are clearly in this together. I think they're wildly different things. It's obviously kinky, but they're consenting adults and it really shouldn't be anyone's business.

Rex needs to be as honest and funny about it as he possibly can today. Just do everything he can to disarm it.

It's a bigger story because it's media capitol New York, but it's also more survivable because it's liberal New York. Imagine this story in the midwest or south?

I agree in terms of it being just him and his wife, but this feels like a bread crumbs scenario . . .

And the Internet pretty much destroyed the notion of renationalized stories. This will be a national story that ****s the sh*t out America's collective bandwidth.

God, why now!?!?!?!

First, how could this cost anyone their job?

Second, it isn't easy to fake stuff on the internet? Really? Where you been. It's an annonymous profile on a public site. You, right now, can set up a profile for CTM on there.

Also, there's no pictures.

Again, the Michelle video and the profiles are completely different things.

Yeah, this isn't remotely the same as Tiger.

If they've met other couples through this site, I have a hard time believing anyone will come forward because they'd be outing themselves as freaks in doing so.

Rex needs to comment, make it funny and end it.

Second, it isn't easy to fake stuff on the internet? Really? Where you been. It's an annonymous profile on a public site. You, right now, can set up a profile for CTM on there.Also, there's no pictures.

Consider it done!

If you believe this you, you do understand that this was going on before he came to the Jets.

Based on the info out there, the profile hasn't been updated since they moved to NY so what does that tell you?

They should have shut it down when they got to NY? I dont know what to think honestly.

Second, it isn't easy to fake stuff on the internet? Really? Where you been. It's an annonymous profile on a public site. You, right now, can set up a profile for CTM on there.

Also, there's no pictures.

I meant to ask isnt it easy to fake this kind of stuff.

I thought there were pictures...I cant follow the link...but thought someone said that...which might smear and image and cost someone their job.

Archived