Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

Anyone who was "holding onto the idea that this was a hoax and not him" is either:

1. A fool, or

2. In denial

Note, the question presented to Rex in the presser (according to the Chicago Tribune) was whether this was going to be a distraction. He said it's a personal matter, and it really is.

Plus, I think that he said that because his wife's involved.

Agree wholeheartedly. He loves her and wants to protect her. If it was just him, he'd've gone to the podium drinking champaign from a high heel.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but at what point is enough enough for Woody ? You have Hard Knocks, Braylon, Tripgate and now this ?

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that this blows over.

I think Rex is safe for this year. For the same reason Kraft doesn't give a crap about BB's adultery.

If Jets lose the next two games and somehow miss the playoffs...then this video puts a shame on the entire organization that can't be tolerated. If the Jets make the playoffs for the second year in a row, then this is a private matter.

I can't wait to hear the Bears fans chanting T-O-E-S, TOES, TOES, TOES.

What would Woody do?

He just signed Rex to a long extension. You think he fires him over a G rated video and pays him all that money for nothing???

Now if Rex whipped out a bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby oil slathered her feet, whipped out his junk and started banging her feet in the video finishing with a bacon fat barrage all over her feet and car. Yes, yes he would have a problem, This is nothing more than funny.

I think Rex is safe for this year. For the same reason Kraft doesn't give a crap about BB's adultery.

If Jets lose the next two games and somehow miss the playoffs...then this video puts a shame on the entire organization that can't be tolerated. If the Jets make the playoffs for the second year in a row, then this is a private matter.

So you're speaking for the organization now? Please, stfu.

Yeah f***ing right. This does NOTHING to hurt Rex Ryan's job security. Nothing.

He's already the 3rd best coach in Jets history by virtue of their AFC Title game appearance and being on the way to a 2nd straight playoff appearance, something that has happened what....twice before?

If he can get away with dropping f-bombs all day on a show and be told by Woody AFTER the media hate that Rex needs to keep being Rex, he'd have to murder someone to get thrown out of town.

Ok now this is pretty bad (I didn't know about this other stuff, just the video):

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

500x_altprofile1.jpg

500x_altprofile2.jpg

I call shenanigans. Bra size for him is N/A.

I'm not even commenting until after Rex has his press conference. this could all be bull sh*t too.

Rex already commented on it in his presser.

According to the Chicago Tribune, Rex said it was a "personal matter."

Rex already commented on it in his presser.

According to the Chicago Tribune, Rex said it was a "personal matter."

:rl:

I'm done talking about Rex. I'm just watching games from now on.

If he wins a super bowl he will be my lover, and will destroy the same old Jets legacy. but until he does that all I can do (and all of the nfl and it's other fans) is laugh at him

I'm not even commenting until after Rex has his press conference. this could all be bull sh*t too.

u mean joke Rex is in on?? No freakin way would he put his young kids through that. No way.

Now, it could be a hacker thing, but I would think he would have denied.

u mean joke Rex is in on?? No freakin way would he put his young kids through that. No way.

Now, it could be a hacker thing, but I would think he would have denied.

SMC just said that Rex said ''it was a personal matter'' which means it's true.

this makes me long for the days when I got all of my news about the jets from the newspaper, and it was about football

best thing rex can do is just shut his mouth and ignore it

it won't be long before some other story knocks it off the radar

I am more worried about the INTRO written. Its after the last video in this link

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

What intro?

Are you talking about another website that has no connection with the videos? That is the "swingers" site referenced in earlier posts on this thread.

The videos and that website are completely different matters.

I'm done talking about Rex. I'm just watching games from now on.

If he wins a super bowl he will be my lover, and will destroy the same old Jets legacy. but until he does that all I can do (and all of the nfl and it's other fans) is laugh at him

Laugh all you want...but Rex is the most popular coach in the league.

I am more worried about the INTRO written. Its after the last video in this link

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

LOL! Rex is our leader, and if he likes telling strangers on the internet that he wants his wife to get gang banged online thats fine, he got the Jets to the afc championship last year saying that.

Listen SJ, this team is a joke. this is more of an indictment on the Jets as an organization than Rex personally.

Archived