Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Rex is our leader, and if he likes telling strangers on the internet that he wants his wife to get gang banged online thats fine, he got the Jets to the afc championship last year saying that.

Listen SJ, this team is a joke. this is more of an indictment on the Jets as an organization than Rex personally.

time for Woody to call Cowher?

LOL! Rex is our leader, and if he likes telling strangers on the internet that he wants his wife to get gang banged online thats fine, he got the Jets to the afc championship last year saying that.

Listen SJ, this team is a joke. this is more of an indictment on the Jets as an organization than Rex personally.

If you think this has any effect on the on the field product...you need your head examined.

What intro?

Are you talking about another website that has no connection with the videos? That is the "swingers" site referenced in earlier posts on this thread.

The videos and that website are completely different matters.

this. read

j7zxwn.jpg

If you think this has any effect on the on the field product...you need your head examined.

It does if it effects Rex mentally and lessens his coaching ability,

He is goin thru hell I assume now, with this being outed and the embarrasment foir wife and especially his children.

It does if it effects Rex mentally and lessens his coaching ability,

He is goin thru hell I assume now, with this being outed and the embarrasment foir wife and especially his children.

I cant believe people actually believe this stuff. These armchair psychologists....it has ZERO to do with football.

Who cares

I never said that..lmao! you did. he represents the Jets, and the Jets are being laughed at. nothing has changed at all.

Laughing all the way to the playoffs. Most teams would love to have these "problems" if they could actually figure out how to win games.

Go root for the Browns if you care more about the image of the team than actually winning games.

Oh, please.

It is this kind of attitude that will make this into something bigger than it has to be.

Lemme know when Rex breaks the law, OK?

Oh, please.

It is this kind of attitude that will make this into something bigger than it has to be.

Lemme know when Rex breaks the law, OK?

This is a disaster that is going to ruin the Jets season. I swear, I think the baby boomer generation is delusional. Sports psychology is their thing.

Laughing all the way to the playoffs. Most teams would love to have these "problems" if they could actually figure out how to win games.

Go root for the Browns if you care more about the image of the team than actually winning games.

Yeah, I pray that we can play the Chargers and the Bengals again..lol..what a glorious run that was!

This year We will open against the Colts in Indy (Im pretty sure). thats a nightmare scenario..lol

i ddnt say ruin season, but its a distraction for sure

some gal is gonna be lucky to land u huh.gif

If you have any evidence of how this will effect on the field play, I'm all ears.

"Sanchez steps back, throws an awful pass, INT" Must have been thinking of Michelle Ryan's feet. I swear its unbelievable to me how people believe this stuff.

Yeah, I pray that we can play the Chargers and the Bengals again..lol..what a glorious run that was!

This year We will open against the Colts in Indy (Im pretty sure). thats a nightmare scenario..lol

Feel free to go root for the Browns then. You seem more concerned about your teams image than winning football games. Must be a generational thing I guess.

lol @ this being a disaster. Are you ******* serious?

Matt you haven't been paying attention. How many other players had a DWI this season? At least 3, yet the avg family household across America remembers Braylon's. Some other player bolted from his bench a threw a forearm shiver at the opponents gunner on their sideline and he got a 15k fine, when he makes over 2 million this year. Sal Alosi gets a 25k fine and an indefinite suspension and headline news on CNN.

Rex wants to change the culture here, so he talks big all the time and commands attention. That means EVERYTHING gets put under the scope and exagerrated. When we win, it's big news. When we eff up, it's bigger news. When our coach and his wife are outed for having a foot fetish site complete with videos, it's disatrously big news. It's going to come up every step of the way for at least this season.

If you have any evidence of how this will effect on the field play, I'm all ears.

"Sanchez steps back, throws an awful pass, INT" Must have been thinking of Michelle Ryan's feet. I swear its unbelievable to me how people believe this stuff.

i said it MAY if Rex cant concentrate 100% during week based on how he is dealing with this WITH HIS KIDS etc

You have to be a parent to realize how much you can be distracted when your kids are suffering etc

I never said anything that those two just said I did. they have blind rage defending Rex.

What the hell are you talking about?

What's to defend? The guy didn't do anything illegal. He didn't even cheat on his wife. He and his wife are into kinky sh*t. So what?

I'd be willing to bet that some of Rex's biggest detractors on this one have sexual peccadillos that would make Rex look like a puritan.

I've said it before, Rex doesn't act like a professional, so anybody that is surprised by this and is expecting him to get fired is out of their minds.

Just another reason to laugh at the Jets..lol

I know you have agenda with the guy, but how is the worse than Brett Farve sending cock pics to Jen Sterger?

Its his wife, they are kinky, good for them. Sex is important (you may have forgot) but good respectable men that bang one vajay-jay for the rest of their life should spice it up. Keep the bed room interesting. Who are we to say whether its right or wrong?

Dont really see how this make the Jets any more funny than some dude tripping someone on the sidelines and cock shots to cheerleaders.

Although, I'm a little worried that Rex likes cock...I still love him. :D

Feel free to go root for the Browns then. You seem more concerned about your teams image than winning football games. Must be a generational thing I guess.

Yeah, when you've been the laughing stock of the NFL for almost 40 years why not just act like a clown too.

You young people dont get it. he hasnt changed sh*t. until the Jets win a super bowl the same old Jets saying will never go away.

I'm happy they're winning, but all I'm gonna do now is watch the games.

yup, i hope its fake.

The profile certainly is not. The question is whether or not Ryan wrote it since that could prove a PR nightmare. His wife seems to be the author of everything else so I have my doubts that he would be the guy doing it here. But Id be doubtful if it was fake.

I know you have agenda with the guy, but how is the worse than Brett Farve sending cock pics to Jen Sterger?

Its his wife, they are kinky, good for them. Sex is important (you may have forgot) but good respectable men that bang one vajay-jay for the rest of their life should spice it up. Keep the bed room interesting. Who are we to say whether its right or wrong?

Dont really see how this make the Jets any more funny than some dude tripping someone on the sidelines and cock shots to cheerleaders.

Although, I'm a little worried that Rex likes cock...I still love him. :D

Im done. Im outta this thread...I said I wouldnt comment and I just made 15 comments. I cant control myself.

I never said he should be fired or anything.

Yeah, when you've been the laughing stock of the NFL for almost 40 years why not just act like a clown too.

You young people dont get it. he hasnt changed sh*t. until the Jets win a super bowl the same old Jets saying will never go away.

He hasnt even been here two years. This isnt Mike Tyson's Punch-Out where you can just put in a code and you win the game. What the hell do you want him to do?

Hasnt done sh*t....the Jets are the most desireable team to play for because of Rex.

You really need to take a good look at the Cardinals, Lions, Bengals, Browns, Vikings and several other teams before you make these insanely ridiculous comments about the Jets being the biggest laughingstock. This sounds more like your own inferiority complex rearing its ugly head than anything based in reality having to do with the New York Jets.

Archived