Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a parent I am sure he is devastated as to how this effects his children.

Maybe you are just wired differently or a young person who doesnt have kids.

I have kids and this is nothing. So what Rex and his wife like to get a little freaky. Kids should be devastated that mommy and Daddy love AND dig each other? Too bad it wasn;t a video of Rex banging another woman and the wife chasing him with a golf club, kids would love that.

Yeah, when you've been the laughing stock of the NFL for almost 40 years why not just act like a clown too.

You young people dont get it. he hasnt changed sh*t. until the Jets win a super bowl the same old Jets saying will never go away.

I'm happy they're winning, but all I'm gonna do now is watch the games.

You young people...you crack me. Us young people just saw the first Jets game won in the state of Pennsylvania. The Same Old Jets you refer to would have never won that game.

Baby steps my friend. Things dont happen over night. Rex is taking the Football in the right direction, thats all that matters.

Im done. Im outta this thread...I said I wouldnt comment and I just made 15 comments. I cant control myself.

I never said he should be fired or anything.

Nor did I say you said to fire him...I simply asked how this is worse than Asoli tripping someone or Favre sending pics of his cock to a cheerleader?

They are a married couple who like to spice it up...good for them.

I know you have agenda with the guy, but how is the worse than Brett Farve sending cock pics to Jen Sterger?

Its his wife, they are kinky, good for them. Sex is important (you may have forgot) but good respectable men that bang one vajay-jay for the rest of their life should spice it up. Keep the bed room interesting. Who are we to say whether its right or wrong?

Dont really see how this make the Jets any more funny than some dude tripping someone on the sidelines and cock shots to cheerleaders.

Although, I'm a little worried that Rex likes cock...I still love him. :D

// end thread

Thats it. Big deal so Mr and Mrs Rex like to get all freaky and nasty and it slipped out a little. Who cares? I don;t.

// end thread

Thats it. Big deal so Mr and Mrs Rex like to get all freaky and nasty and it slipped out a little. Who cares? I don;t.

I'm actually happy for them. They seem to have an awesome relationship. Good for them...its awesome to hear. They keep it interesting which keeps him not interested in other snatch. The world should take note.

Now Rex liking cock...thats a different story but I guess he's our fruitcake like Sanchez is our faggot.

lol @ all of this.

Rex will make fun of it at the presser today and it will go away. No one is losing their job. Relax.

This has zero to do with football.

So you don't think the players are going to react to this news? Not sure how they'll react, but they will. Personally, I'd be a little uncomfortable around him in the lockerroom...'Is he looking at my feet?!'

I'm actually happy for them. They seem to have an awesome relationship. Good for them...its awesome to hear. They keep it interesting which keeps him not interested in other snatch. The world should take note.

Now Rex liking cock...thats a different story but I guess he's our fruitcake like Sanchez is our faggot.

Huh? Wha?

So you don't think the players are going to react to this news? Not sure how they'll react, but they will. Personally, I'd be a little uncomfortable around him in the lockerroom...'Is he looking at my feet?!'

Im not sure if this post is serious or not.

Really? Sounds like that's more on you than on him.

They will react, they will laughed, test the boundries of how much they can break his balls about it, and then secretly think he's a cool old fat ****er that still enjoy his lady. Alot of marriages fail because people get bored, Rex should teach a "staying married by being freaky" class.

PFT had the Jenn Stinger story for almost a month before ESPN made any mention of it. ESPN is almost never on the leading edge of anything.

Bull. If this was Belichick, ESPN would be all over it with the biggest smear campaign of all time. That's why I laugh - LAUGH - when people insist that the Pats are ESPN's binky. Hardly the case.

Bull. If this was Belichick, ESPN would be all over it with the biggest smear campaign of all time. That's why I laugh - LAUGH - when people insist that the Pats are ESPN's binky. Hardly the case.

Whaaaa???

Doesn't the "P" in "ESPN" stand for Patriots?

ESPN thinks the ticket to big ratings is to verbally fellate Belichick and Brady as often as possible.

And why the **** do you have a need to turn every last thread into a Belichick thread?

Bull back. ESPN never touched the Belichick adultery/home wrecker story.

The Jets are looking to toe the line against the Bears in order to get a leg up on the Colts who are nipping at their heels so they can get their foot in the door to the playoffs where they will be a shoe in to advance if the Jets can catch their wildcard opponent back on its heels.

The Jets are looking to toe the line against the Bears in order to get a leg up on the Colts who are nipping at their heels so they can get their foot in the door to the playoffs where they will be a shoe in to advance if the Jets can catch their wildcard opponent back on its heels.

Where's the tumbleweed smiley?

Both teams need to step up their game to avoid being stepped on in a defeet. The game will come down to which team has more heart and sole. Jets need to avoid being booted from playoff contention. It could come down to a game of feet and inches.

Both teams need to step up their game to avoid being stepped on in a defeet. The game will come down to which team has more heart and sole. Jets need to avoid being booted from playoff contention. It could come down to a game of feet and inches.

at least now we know why Rex hasn't cut Folk... he's must have purty feet

No wonder he's a foot-ball coach...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

ha

haahha

ha

***ATTENTION*** Rex likes WOMENS FEET. So can all the nonsense posts stop. I mean really you guys act like he was caught dressing drag or had a fetish of women sh*tting on his chest or worse beastiality. Give the guy a break hes human. Why is this a story anyway?

I have kids and this is nothing. So what Rex and his wife like to get a little freaky. Kids should be devastated that mommy and Daddy love AND dig each other? Too bad it wasn;t a video of Rex banging another woman and the wife chasing him with a golf club, kids would love that.

Are your kids homeschooled? If not, just imagine the crap they'll be hearing, directly or indirectly. Nothing crueler than kids.

***ATTENTION*** Rex likes WOMENS FEET. So can all the nonsense posts stop. I mean really you guys act like he was caught dressing drag or had a fetish of women sh*tting on his chest or worse beastiality. Give the guy a break hes human. Why is this a story anyway?

just having a little fun

francis.jpg

Archived