Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***ATTENTION*** Rex likes WOMENS FEET. So can all the nonsense posts stop. I mean really you guys act like he was caught dressing drag or had a fetish of women sh*tting on his chest or worse beastiality. Give the guy a break hes human. Why is this a story anyway?

Actually he doesn't like woman's feet, he likes his wife's feet. I think everyone concerned about his kids finding out Daddy likes Mommies feet. The poor kids, how will they ever face the podiatrist again? Cursed to a life of hammer toes and ingrown toe nails cause Daddy is infatuated with mommies feet. Couldn't Rex just have an affair or pay a hooker like everyone else? Damn YOU REX RYAN,,, DAMN YOU

Actually he doesn't like woman's feet, he likes his wife's feet. I think everyone concerned about his kids finding out Daddy likes Mommies feet. The poor kids, how will they ever face the podiatrist again? Cursed to a life of hammer toes and ingrown toe nails cause Daddy is infatuated with mommies feet. Couldn't Rex just have an affair or pay a hooker like everyone else? Damn YOU REX RYAN,,, DAMN YOU

Yes I stand corrected thank you. He likes his wifes feet. Why this is an issue is ridiculous.

Nothing, but it's what kids will do with any info like this. Ever get teased / bullied in HS?

No and I dont really think kids have an issue to bully Rexs kids about this. I mean the guy is a succesful NFL coach with a very attractive wife. He lives in a mansion in Summit N.J. I dont see it being an issue.

Whaaaa???

Doesn't the "P" in "ESPN" stand for Patriots?

ESPN thinks the ticket to big ratings is to verbally fellate Belichick and Brady as often as possible.

And why the **** do you have a need to turn every last thread into a Belichick thread?

:unsure:

Sorry to rain on you're foot parade, Zippy. I'm just making a point.

ESPN will not make a big deal about this because 1) they like Rex and 2) how uncomfortable would it be? and 3) no way former players discuss this crap on camera. Little Clayton, maybe, Trent Dilfer, no. and 4) they hate BB.

Still, I do not understand why this is a big deal. People are such sheep. "sensational" story - media blows it up....people eat it up like sheep. DUMB.

WHAT? Kids? Their Dad is an NFL coach who digs his wife's feet? The garbage kids son will have a field day with this for sure.

I dont think so his son attends a pretty prestigous area high school. The kids are all from good backgrounds and values. At least I hope so fo rthe kids sake.

Okay, this is definitely them. Amazing. I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. This coach just might be my favorite sports personality of all time. I don't know if I should be asking, "Can this get any worse?" or "Can this get any better?" lol What's next? Gang bangs with the offensive line? What a circus. I usually think the Super Bowl pre-game is way too long, but if we make it, I just don't think there will be enough time to cover everything from Revis' holdout to Braylon's drunk driving to Cromartie's kids to Sal Alosi to this. One day there's going to be a made-for-ESPN movie about this team. Book it.

By the way, does anyone else find Rex's wife incredibly hot? DLJ? What's your call?

I wouldnt do her but she's definitely MILFy. I can see why Rex is so proud, fat guys arent supposed to be able to pull this type of tail.

Good to see the Ryan's have a healthy sexual relationship.

WHO CARES??????

All I care about is after following this team for FIFTY YEARS, yes I cheered fo Wahoo McDaniels at the Polo Grounds, WE have a coach and team that is fun to watch.(Even if they keep you on the edge of you seat EVERY game) I LOVE REX and what he is building in 2 short years...2 playoff appearances (I hope) good records in both years...I haven't had this much fun watching the JETS in years...if ever. I wanted the JETS to hire Buddy (his dad)to coach the team as he was a coach on our Super Bowl winning team.

Buddy was a nut who was ahead of his time as a coach! He punched a coach on the sidelines! BUT he was GREAT!!!! And now we have REX and I for one want to keep him for a LONG time!!!!!

Who gives a rat's a$$? Is there nudity? No. Is there something illegal going on? No. Do they seem happily married? Yes. I am tired of hearing stories get overblown about the Jets. In reality the players they have picked up this year have not caused trouble to any great degree. No more than most human beings in life. The media are like little children. Let's concern ourselves with the Bears, the rest of this crap is of little interest.

Listening to the press conference right now on WFAN. It is all the reporters are asking about.

Welcome to the world of bullsh*t journalism.

The internet is a great thing - and a horrible thing. Privacy is non-existent and if you are a high profile person - forgetaboutit!

BB leaves his wife and kids and shacks up with a much younger intern now thats a story. Not Rex liking his wifes feet. I just dont get it.

your dozens of posts in this tread belie your true opinion that this is an interesting story.

Huh? Wha?

Dont worry honey...I tell you. Check your PM's...lol

Bull. If this was Belichick, ESPN would be all over it with the biggest smear campaign of all time. That's why I laugh - LAUGH - when people insist that the Pats are ESPN's binky. Hardly the case.

Just when I think I can start to respect your take you drop this type of doodoo. The Patriots are ESPN's and the NFL darlings. Denying this is just stupid.

if the man you idolize likes cack.. Does that mean you do to? A friend wants to know

It forces me to have an open mind...lol

Who gives a rat's a$$? Is there nudity? No. Is there something illegal going on? No. Do they seem happily married? Yes. I am tired of hearing stories get overblown about the Jets. In reality the players they have picked up this year have not caused trouble to any great degree. No more than most human beings in life. The media are like little children. Let's concern ourselves with the Bears, the rest of this crap is of little interest.

Thats where this gets sticky...that profile thingy he created...well, Mrs. Ryan doesnt shave...lol

Just when I think I can start to respect your take you drop this type of doodoo. The Patriots are ESPN's and the NFL darlings. Denying this is just stupid.

I wholeheartedly deny this. Brady may be the darling - but Belichick is friggin' Darth Vadar.

I wholeheartedly deny this. Brady may be the darling - but Belichick is friggin' Darth Vadar.

Darth Vader? Come'on Garby...he was caught red handed cheating...in more than one way and he's revered as the greatest coach of all time every chance ESPN gets. You have to be kidding with this denial. TB and BB are ESPN and the NFL's favorite subjects. ESPN gushes at his genius and the NFL changes rules to suit them.

i've got my doubts the Ryans set up that profile

I did too, but some pretty savvy computer geeks I know are pretty certain its 100% real.

We have by far the most interesting team in the entire NFl. I dare you to find one more interesting than these New York Jets.

I fail to see an issue here, so Rex & wifey like to play footsie and make videos, its not like he's banging whores or boys.

If this happened to a coach in Bum****,USA noone would care, but since it's the J-E-T-S- and NYC everyone's all up in it.

I love Sexy Rexy.

*quivers*@ "I wanna watch her take a big one in all 3 holes" :puke:

Rex is a freak LOL

Archived