Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

So you don't think the players are going to react to this news? Not sure how they'll react, but they will. Personally, I'd be a little uncomfortable around him in the lockerroom...'Is he looking at my feet?!'

Not Rex's fault you have the feet of a woman.

Darth Vader? Come'on Garby...he was caught red handed cheating...in more than one way and he's revered as the greatest coach of all time every chance ESPN gets. You have to be kidding with this denial. TB and BB are ESPN and the NFL's favorite subjects. ESPN gushes at his genius and the NFL changes rules to suit them.

I did too, but some pretty savvy computer geeks I know are pretty certain its 100% real.

So CTM thinks its real?

Darth Vader? Come'on Garby...he was caught red handed cheating...in more than one way and he's revered as the greatest coach of all time every chance ESPN gets. You have to be kidding with this denial. TB and BB are ESPN and the NFL's favorite subjects. ESPN gushes at his genius and the NFL changes rules to suit them.

Whaaa???

What rules did they change to suit them? I think you have confused Bill Belichick with Bill Polian - who happens to be on the rules committee.

We all know why the media is all over this "story." Rex is far and away the most outspoken Head Coach in the NFL and it isn't even close. It doesn't help that he happens to be the HC of a New York team.

If this was Steve Spagnuolo or Jim Schwartz it would barely make a blip on the radar.

Is Rex going to take over the Sexy Rexy nickname that Rex Grossman has held since his Bears days?

The profiles probably are real, but that doesn't mean Rex wrote them. Swinging is generally all about the women, and I think it's pretty clear that ihaveprettyfeet is not Rex's handle, but his wife's.

Its generally all about the women until the man gets off on watching his wife holes filled with big cacks.

Is Rex going to take over the Sexy Rexy nickname that Rex Grossman has held since his Bears days?

Bears days? He had that title back at UF.

The profiles probably are real, but that doesn't mean Rex wrote them. Swinging is generally all about the women, and I think it's pretty clear that ihaveprettyfeet is not Rex's handle, but his wife's.

swinging is about the women? Really?

the fact that klacko thinks its logical proves it wrong

swinging is about the women? Really?

the fact that klacko thinks its logical proves it wrong

It's all about the women. The whole scene is about the women and their pleasure, because as soon as it becomes anything else the whole scene evaporates - and the men certainly don't want that to happen.

Guys are also a lot more likely to go along for the ride if their significant others bring up the idea than the other way around.

It's all about the women. The whole scene is about the women and their pleasure, because as soon as it becomes anything else the whole scene evaporates - and the men certainly don't want that to happen.

Guys are also a lot more likely to go along for the ride if their significant others bring up the idea than the other way around.

I think many men drag thier women into it... to me it's much more lieklly that a guy would be after the strange then a women..

we should ask pac and his lady friends, i really have no idea

I think many men drag thier women into it... to me it's much more lieklly that a guy would be after the strange then a women..

we should ask pac and his lady friends, i really have no idea

Is that what happened to you?

Do you know from experience? I would think its quite the opposite. Guys are way more prone to checking out other women and acting on instincts than chicks in terms of the swinging aspect.

The whole watching someone bang your wife...in every hole w/ a big cack. Now maybe thats on the chick...but I dont know cuz I just dont get it at all.

Do you know from experience? I would think its quite the opposite. Guys are way more prone to checking out other women and acting on instincts than chicks in terms of the swinging aspect.

The whole watching someone bang your wife...in every hole w/ a big cack. Now maybe thats on the chick...but I dont know cuz I just dont get it at all.

Rex talking about plugging the A Gap will never be the same

• Upvote 1