Terrell Suggs votes for Ryan Fitzpatrick over Brady for the Pro Bowl

Matt39

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...uestions122210

BALTIMORE – Terrell Suggs sat on a lounge chair in a crowded restaurant Monday night, devouring a calamari appetizer and baiting Tom Brady as only he can.

Suggs, the Ravens’ star pass rusher – not to mention the NFL’s loudest Brady-basher – had filled out his Pro Bowl ballot earlier that day. He was asked who he’d selected at the quarterback position.

“Philip Rivers(notes),” he answered. “Peyton Manning(notes).”

He paused for effect.

“And Ryan Fitzpatrick(notes).”

Um, no Brady, he of the 31 touchdowns, four interceptions and league-best 109.9 passer rating – not to mention an October victory over Suggs’ team?

Suggs shrugged. “I’m pretty sure he didn’t vote for me, either,” he said of the Patriots’ MVP candidate.

The player known as T-Sizzle has been hot for all things New England since Baltimore knocked the Pats out of the playoffs last January in a blowout Suggs described as a “humbling a$$-whippin.’ ”

He and Brady jawed at one another when the two teams met at Gillette Stadium earlier this season, and each party engaged in some postgame trash talk, with Suggs goofing on Brady’s celebrity wife, Gisele Bundchen, and Brady firing back, “They talk a lot for only beating us once in nine years.”

That only seemed to encourage Suggs, who earlier this month complained that the NFL displayed favoritism toward Brady and Manning in terms of rules-enforcement and later admitted to a “personal vendetta” against the two while proclaiming that the Saints’ Drew Brees is the best quarterback in football.

After forcing a Brees fumble in Baltimore’s 30-24 victory over New Orleans on Sunday, Suggs made a point of telling me, “I don’t think he got rattled at all. A couple of times I was in his face, but it didn’t faze him. He’s one of the most composed quarterbacks in the league. And you notice he doesn’t whine to the refs when he doesn’t get the call like some other guys. That says a lot about that man.”

With Suggs obviously out to tweak Brady at every opportunity, a playoff rematch between the Pats and Ravens looms as a tantalizing possibility. When I asked Suggs on Monday night whether he hated the Patriots or AFC North rival Steelers more, he replied, “At this point I’d say it’s about 50-50.”

Bot Brady & T-Sizzle are whiny bitches.

THe ravens as a whole are a team of whiney bitches. Always pissin' and moaning about refs, flags and why they lost is everyone else's fault but their own.

bingo, lady.

do people really call him "t-sizzle"? Should be "ugly-mother-effer-for-shizzle."

Merry, merry and Happy New Year to you, btw.

When asked in an interview today on NFL Live, Suggs was asked who he thought would be in the AFC Conference game & he said the Ravens & the JETS (He did the Jets chant.) I thought that was cool!

Of course he wants it to be the Jets. Last time the Ravens played the Pats they lost. Last time the Ravens played the Steelers they lost. Last time the Ravens played the Colts they lost. Last time the Ravens played the Jets they won.

Of course he wants it to be the Jets. Last time the Ravens played the Pats they lost. Last time the Ravens played the Steelers they lost. Last time the Ravens played the Colts they lost. Last time the Ravens played the Jets they won.

But in the playoffs last year, (Jan. 10th) The Ravens beat the Pats 33-14, when it really counts. Maybe that's why Suggs would like to play the Jets in the Conference Championship game because he feels the Ravens have the Pats number.

But in the playoffs last year, (Jan. 10th) The Ravens beat the Pats 33-14, when it really counts. Maybe that's why Suggs would like to play the Jets in the Conference Championship game because he feels the Ravens have the Pats number.

One win in the last ten meetings which was based almost entirely on a single "everything that could go wrong went wrong" quarter = having the Pats number.

:yeahthat:

Archived