Bills at Jets, 4 Sale 2 tix Touchdown Club

Hey Guys,

Im looking to get rid of two seats to the Jets Vs Bills game on Jan 2nd.

The tickets are in section 219 Touchdown club row 5 seats 21 and 22. 2 before end of row.

$400.00 for both (Pretty much face). I have Hard Tickets. Can meet for cash exchange in the North Jersey, MorrisTown area.

email vsurowiec@gmail.com if interested

GO JETS!

post-11069-0-40408400-1293116786_thumb.j

Wow has prices tanked for Bills game. I saw these on stub hub by aisle by 137 almost 35 yard line row one with free parking for $160 a ticket. Coaches Club 50% of face and Upper sideline $45 bucks and Club Corners $100 bucks and first row goal line for $124. The weather is supposed to be nice on Sunday and it is a one pm game. Sure game does not count. But still. If Coaches club hits $200 for a single I am going as I can hop in friends car who is already going, the food alone is worth $200 bucks.

Section Lower Sideline 135 | Row 1

Seats: 24, 25

Enlarge map

Quantity:2

Delivery method:

Electronic - $4.95

Price $160 each free parking

Hey Guys *UPDATE*,

I am slashing prices!!!! Kinda like crazy EDDY! I'll throw in a green parking pass as well.

Im looking to get rid of two seats to the Jets Vs Bills game on Jan 2nd.

The tickets are in section 219 Touchdown club row 5 seats 21 and 22. 2 before end of row.

$350.00 for both (*LESS Then face!). I have Hard Tickets. Can meet for cash exchange in the North Jersey, MorrisTown area.

email vsurowiec@gmail.com if interested

GO JETS!

Wow has prices tanked for Bills game. I saw these on stub hub by aisle by 137 almost 35 yard line row one with free parking for $160 a ticket. Coaches Club 50% of face and Upper sideline $45 bucks and Club Corners $100 bucks and first row goal line for $124. The weather is supposed to be nice on Sunday and it is a one pm game. Sure game does not count. But still. If Coaches club hits $200 for a single I am going as I can hop in friends car who is already going, the food alone is worth $200 bucks.

Section Lower Sideline 135 | Row 1

Seats: 24, 25

Enlarge map

Quantity:2

Delivery method:

Electronic - $4.95

Price $160 each free parking

Archived