**** Official New York Jets vs Chicago Bears Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying it makes complete sense the only reason I know about it is cause a lot of times watching college ball when they do that the announcers say its not allowed in the NFL so its a bad habit.

I just checked--there are no NFL rules against face guarding. (Unless Google's picking up old stuff that has changed...) You have to make contact with the receiver for pass interference to be called.

Not saying it makes complete sense the only reason I know about it is cause a lot of times watching college ball when they do that the announcers say its not allowed in the NFL so its a bad habit.

he did not face guard! waited til ball hit his hands and knocked it out! Bull crap call!!

I just checked--there are no NFL rules against face guarding. (Unless Google's picking up old stuff that has changed...) You have to make contact with the receiver for pass interference to be called.

Cool, I'm probably wrong then, thats just how I always thought it was. I wonder what the hell the college announcers are talking about then when they mention it.

B. Smith concussion.

Had to be.

All this rage about how the field is in "amazing" condition and two of our players — Revis and Smith — have slipped.

Looks like a ******* skating rink.

Get turf, Chicago ****-tards.

Did they announce he was concussed or are u just randomly making sh*t up?

Archived