KINDA SUX WE MADE PLAYOFFS...

914-ny

Who f-cking cares how we make it. We made it thats all that matters. A bunch of other teams would love to be in our shoes.

If Sanchez plays like he did today we're going deep. Defense needs to get its sh*t together.

We accomplished our mission last week when we beat the Steelers. It was unrealistic to think we'd beat both Pitt AND Chicago with all our flaws, so I'm happy with the split in hindsight. The WAY we lost today was what was so sh*tty.

I'm glad we don't have to go into Week 17 worrying about clinching scenarios. Time to rest a few guys against Buffalo, since our seeding is locked in.

Second time since Reagan, did it in 01 and 02 (Bush Presidency). and third time since Nixon.

that's what I get for relying on about.com

lol

but the point remains, making the playoffs is a good thing

the only reason people are glum is they teased us with a good start

lets imagine they were 4-6 and came storming back

that's what I get for relying on about.com

lol

but the point remains, making the playoffs is a good thing

the only reason people are glum is they teased us with a good start

lets imagine they were 4-6 and came storming back

We're in, thats all that matters, its a whole new season. Did anyone think the Giants would go all the way in 07 as the #6 seed? If you are alive in the Playoffs you can win the Super Bowl.

We're in, thats all that matters, its a whole new season. Did anyone think the Giants would go all the way in 07 as the #6 seed? If you are alive in the Playoffs you can win the Super Bowl.

I like that analogy...thinking that way actually makes me feel better tonight after the loss.

Honestly, did anyone think this team was going to do anything in the playoffs last year? Just shows anything can happen once you make the dance.

Like any Jets fan, I am happy they are in the post season.

I just don't know what Jets team will show up in the playoffs. The one that won 10 games or the one that lost 5 games?

Will the offense show up? What about the defense? The Jets are not dominating like I hoped they would this year. Losing 3 out of the last 4 games isn't exactly making me feel super confident about our chances. Don't forget, the "whole new season" is going to be against much better competition. One loss and we go home.

Just calling it like I see it.

Like any Jets fan, I am happy they are in the post season.

I just don't know what Jets team will show up in the playoffs. The one that won 10 games or the one that lost 5 games?

Will the offense show up? What about the defense? The Jets are not dominating like I hoped they would this year. Losing 3 out of the last 4 games isn't exactly making me feel super confident about our chances. Don't forget, the "whole new season" is going to be against much better competition. One loss and we go home.

Just calling it like I see it.

All fair points. I'm also concerned with the ST the way they played today.

That being said, maybe playing a JV team like the Bills will inspire some confidence going into the playoffs. I think in general the team plays well in big games. Todays game could have gone either way. There are no dominant teams this year, so getting the lucky breaks could be the difference maker.

Archived