The Jets will get another shot at the cheating scum

In fairness, I wasn't talking about the actual Cowboys of the 90's. I was referring to the version that plays games in my head, where Herman Edwards wins Championships.

In fairness, Herm Edwards is a terrible NFL head coach, whether it be in your head or in reality. ;)

i can't wait for the dolphins to hire him and for all the trolls to come on here and tell us how herm will lead them to the promised land. :rl:

It would be the gift that keeps on giving.

Dolphins get Pennington. Dolphins fans tell us how great they will be with Pennington. Dolphins fail. Dolphins hire Herm. Dolphins fans tell us how great they will be with Herm. Dolphins fail. Much joy in JetNation.

It would be the gift that keeps on giving.

Dolphins get Pennington. Dolphins fans tell us how great they will be with Pennington. Dolphins fail. Dolphins hire Herm. Dolphins fans tell us how great they will be with Herm. Dolphins fail. Much joy in JetNation.

H E R M herm Herm HERM!

Cya Divisional week.

Fixed

Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cleveland knock off the Steelers on Sunday which would change the seedings quite a bit. The Ravens would move up to the #2 seed while the Steelers would drop to #6. The Jets would be #5. I can also see the Titans upsetting the Colts and knocking them completely out of the playoffs. That could be huge for the Jets as the Jags would then become your wild card opponent instead of the Colts or Chiefs.