Rex already considering sitting starters

billo83

That's cool. Because we're playing red hot right now.

They are really banged up right now. Is playing all of the starters against a JV team like the Bills going to accomplish a lot? What if a key player gets injured in a nothing game?

I don't know overall I guess. I'd like to see guys like Holmes and Keller play the whole game so maybe they'll learn to correct their mistakes. But definitely rest all of your banged up guys.

I don't know overall I guess. I'd like to see guys like Holmes and Keller play the whole game so maybe they'll learn to correct their mistakes. But definitely rest all of your banged up guys.

all the receivers, TE's need work

I'm tired of seeing sanchez zig and one of his targets zag

but anyone with a legit injury issues sits like revis and ellis

Doesn't Gholston get a $97 billion dollar bonus if he gets a sack this season? Over/under on how far they get into Wednesday's practice until Rob Turner breaks both of Vernon's ankles?

I'm PMing a complaint to Max that we don't get enough rep to distribute. I exhausted mine hours ago or you'd have one of those number things on the bottom right of your post.

Defense has been horrible since the Monday Night game. I blame it on the lack of endurance; these guys are getting worn out as the season has gone by. Think about it: 45 points to the Pats, 378 yards given up to an offensively challenged Steelers team, and now the Bears. The Dolphins offense just flat out sucked that one game.

It makes sense the Jets defense held the NFL's leading offense to just 14 points in Week 2; they were still fresh.

Defense has been horrible since the Monday Night game. I blame it on the lack of endurance; these guys are getting worn out as the season has gone by. Think about it: 45 points to the Pats, 378 yards given up to an offensively challenged Steelers team, and now the Bears. The Dolphins offense just flat out sucked that one game.

It makes sense the Jets defense held the NFL's leading offense to just 14 points in Week 2; they were still fresh.

What DEFENSE? This team better fix the problems or we will be done in Round 1.

Ellis Sanchez revision should sit. Minimize what Greene does. Get McKnight some carries.

Not sure if pace is hurt but he isn't the same player.

I said it another thread but getting Brunelli and Clemens some snaps would be good as well.

Isn't The Brunelli Revision the original, rejected title of The DaVinci Code?

With how LT has looked I think McKnight is going to have to.

I think he's ready to play based on how he's looked on ST's. There's the distinct possibility that they're saving him for the postseason. He did kind of the same thing with Greene last season (to a much smaller degree obviously). Just a suspicion. He's looked awfully good out there IMO.

this team doesnt play well with a week off, make them play at least a half.

This team just doesn't play well period most of the time. I mean...really. Don't let a couple of last second miracle comebacks against 5 win teams confuse you. People always have an excuse for this team.

They either don't play well in late games, don't play well at home, don't play well after a bye and now it's they don't play well on the road against good teams. They are a 10-5 team, for every 2 they win they lose one. That's what they are. They've lucked out and gotten a crappy schedule (very similar to NE's schedule outside of the 2 games) which helps that record.

We look at them on paper and we hear their non-stop talk and we just figure they're better than they are. Weeeeelll they really aren't.

This team just doesn't play well period most of the time. I mean...really. Don't let a couple of last second miracle comebacks against 5 win teams confuse you. People always have an excuse for this team.

They either don't play well in late games, don't play well at home, don't play well after a bye and now it's they don't play well on the road against good teams. They are a 10-5 team, for every 2 they win they lose one. That's what they are. They've lucked out and gotten a crappy schedule (very similar to NE's schedule outside of the 2 games) which helps that record.

We look at them on paper and we hear their non-stop talk and we just figure they're better than they are. Weeeeelll they really aren't.

Wow! This team you're talking about, what's their record 4-11?

I'm just glad our team (unlike that one) can beat good teams on the road (like Pittsburgh), can finish games (Browns, Lions, Bengals, Broncos, Vikings, Texans, etc.).

Archived