The Seattle Seahawks are 6-9....

Jetsfan80

Yet may be playoff bound. 3 straight losses by a combined total of 114-58, and yet they draw St. Louis next week at home, with a win clinching the division. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating. I'm actually looking forward to that game and am rooting hard for the Rams. Its just funny.

2006: ArenaBowl XX champions

In 2006, despite their first losing record of 7-9, the Rush got into the playoffs, receiving the #5 seed in the American Conference. In the playoffs, the Rush managed to pull off key upsets. In the Wild Card Round, the Rush defeated the fourth-seeded Nashville Kats 55-47. In the Divisional Round, Chicago managed to pull off a huge upset by taking down the defending champion Colorado Crush, 63-46. In the Conference Championship they upset the second-seeded San Jose SaberCats 59-56, giving the Rush their very first ArenaBowl appearance in franchise history.

In ArenaBowl XX, the Rush defeated the Orlando Predators, 69-61, to give Chicago their first Arena Bowl title. Quarterback Matt D'Orazio was Offensive Player of the Game, wide receiver/defensive back Dennison Robinson took Defensive Player of the Game honors, and fullback/linebacker Bob McMillen was named the Ironman of the Game. With the win, the Rush became the first team with a losing regular-season record to win a championship in any sport since the 1937-38 Chicago Blackhawks.

Everything's too spread out, allows for watering down when it comes to the entire system. IMO the NFL needs to switch to a seeding system more like the NBA's. Keep the divisions for scheduling purposes, but there's no need for this many winners. The teams with the best records should be rewarded, not the ones who lucked into weak divisions.

Everything's too spread out, allows for watering down when it comes to the entire system. IMO the NFL needs to switch to a seeding system more like the NBA's. Keep the divisions for scheduling purposes, but there's no need for this many winners. The teams with the best records should be rewarded, not the ones who lucked into weak divisions.

yeah i agree. but nothing you can do about it....it wont ever change

Archived