Josh Freeman

JustInFudge

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Buccs went out and spent money on VJax, a big OG, and drafted Doug Martin. The Jets brought in Chaz Schilens, ignored the OL and drafted defense.

That big OG was lost for the season before last week's game and Martin still went on to have an historic performance. Martin is a special talent. Doesn't mean that Freeman isn't >>>>>>> Sanchez.

I also prefer Stephen Hill to what TB did in spending all that coin on Jackson. Certainly he has some great days but he also tends to disappear every other game or so. Hill is a big, fast receiver who is capable of doing exactly what Jackson does for, currently, much less money. It's just a shame we have a borderline retard throwing him the rock.

And don't forget, our defense is far better than Tampa Bay's even in its current state, so I don't see what the complaint is about drafting defense. Lack of D is pretty much the reason why TB, despite all their elite "weapons", is still only 4-4. The Aqib Talib trade is a head-scratcher too.

We have a clear winner. Sanchez sucks 112 pages, Josh Freeman 20 pages, Sanchez does not suck 6 pages, Greg McElroy maybe he can play? 3 pages and Tebow >>>>Sanchez 2 pages.

Jetnation has spoken.

So Tebow > McElroy > Freeman >>>>>> Sanchez? Or Freeman > McElroy > Tebow >>>>>> Sanchez? I'm confused.

Archived