Not to sound gay, but there has been some awesome posting going on around here lately

T0mShane

I just want to say that this place hasn't been this funny or informative in a very long time, it seems. The threads and the posts have been great (on average) for awhile now, which is cool because I had most of you pegged for dicks. In all seriousness, this has been a pretty solid stretch here. Kudos to a great group of fans.

I just want to say that this place hasn't been this funny or informative in a very long time, it seems. The threads and the posts have been great (on average) for awhile now, which is cool because I had most of you pegged for dicks. In all seriousness, this has been a pretty solid stretch here. Kudos to a great group of fans.

Thank you, Tom. ;)

LOL!!

You failed to "not sound gay", but the sentiments are appreciated. Although I have the sneaking suspicion this thread was directed at dbatesman, Bugg, and Aten, and that I'm just the village idiot around here.

Pfft. You've always been one of my favorite posters. Ask Max who always came to your defense all eleven times he tried banning you. It was me, Tom. You're my boy, Blue.

Thanks, Tom. The ghey reference is a good one. The 2010 JN forum overachieved big time. :P

nothing gay about this thread at all Tom. Not like you tattooed your love for another man across your chest.

YET

Dont lie Crushlove. This thread is plenty ghey.

TS is our little fruitcake.

Funny! Fruitcake is the rare food I really don;t like. Dry and nasty like a 92 year old hookers money makered. believe me I know, was a ruff year. Tomshane is a ok according to me so their fore no way could he be a fruitcake.

Archived