Not to sound gay, but there has been some awesome posting going on around here lately

T0mShane

I just want to say that this place hasn't been this funny or informative in a very long time, it seems. The threads and the posts have been great (on average) for awhile now, which is cool because I had most of you pegged for dicks. In all seriousness, this has been a pretty solid stretch here. Kudos to a great group of fans.

That is the nicest thing a gay man has said to me in a long while.

So on the Gay Threat Meter where are we at? Level Andy Dick? Tom Cruise? Richard Simmons? Or....gasp....Mark Sanchez?

CTM <3's Richard Simmons. So I'd say his presence took it there.

juf does know teh gay....

he sees one in the mirror every morning

Weak, just like stealing my lines.

I'd also like to use this thread to out gays.

GAY

Troy Aikman

Bobby Flay

Carl Banks

JiF

Pat Sajak

Kanye West

Rue McClanahan

Are you outing us or are we outing ourselves? Either way, I'm flattered.

I just want to say that this place hasn't been this funny or informative in a very long time, it seems. The threads and the posts have been great (on average) for awhile now, which is cool because I had most of you pegged for dicks. In all seriousness, this has been a pretty solid stretch here. Kudos to a great group of fans.

Fortunately, I was not posting actively past month and a half. So not surprised the level went up!

Unfortunately, I am back! :yes:

You do realize you have the most posts in the thread...

I like Tom...a lot. Could you imagine if this was Crushers thread?

My apologies, bro. That's the gayest sh*t I've ever seen. "Sun's out, guns out?" That made me clench my buttcheeks.

That interview right there was the icing on the "do not draft Mark Sanchez" stance I took that offseason.

+1. Complete fruit.

<3 the letters you type.

Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

EY said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

BP said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

Tom Shane said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my a$$ up just one more time."

Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

EY said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

BP said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

Tom Shane said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my a$$ up just one more time."

LOL! Sick bastage!

Archived