Bills 1/2/11 game tailgate cancelled

Hey guys, I unfortunately have to bail on this weekend's game. I have so many issues getting it all together with the fallout from this weekend's blizzard, and with the prospect of a crap game in the weather forecast with backups playing and next to no prepays, I just can't justify the expense and amount of crap I need to deal with to make it happen. Some of you here know that I have never cared about losing a few bucks as this isn't a money thing for me, but I am looking at a 4 figure haircut easily the week after christmas, ugh.

Anyway, I posted on my site a little more detail, just wanted to spread the word here. Pretty bummed about it all, hope I didn't ruin anyone's plans.

Translation - I will drink so much New Years Eve there is no way I can be ready to go by Sunday.

lol

Really this is not an issue at all for me, I was debating if we would even make it for the tailgate this game. Heck I was debating if I want to make it to the game... lol

Translation - I will drink so much New Years Eve there is no way I can be ready to go by Sunday.

lol

Really this is not an issue at all for me, I was debating if we would even make it for the tailgate this game. Heck I was debating if I want to make it to the game... lol

Dude, I'm a pro, a night of drinking wouldn't be enough to stop us. Besides, I'd just ply sal with more beer and he'd never leave the grill, lol

There were rumblings from PA that a 6ft 5 300lb legendary tailgate chef may be going to this game ;)

I talked to Duane the other day, is he definitely going? I watched the game on Sunday at the Harley Dealership. I called Duane but he was home baking cookies. I am not surprised by that though.

I talked to Duane the other day, is he definitely going? I watched the game on Sunday at the Harley Dealership. I called Duane but he was home baking cookies. I am not surprised by that though.

I talked to him on the phone last friday and he was contemplating going. I dont know for sure.

Tyson and Vinny have a nice tailgate. Im sure they wont mind if you eat all their food. :lol:

I won't be there bud. we might have to do another super bowl get together this year. that was fun 3 years ago.

I talked to him on the phone last friday and he was contemplating going. I dont know for sure.

Tyson and Vinny have a nice tailgate. Im sure they wont mind if you eat all their food. :lol:

I won't be there bud. we might have to do another super bowl get together this year. that was fun 3 years ago.

I just don't see Tyson feeding me the way Joe does. But I will talk to him, lol.

A mate of mine just texted me saying he's going on Sunday and wants to know a good tailgate to check out so I come check out what Joe has and.......he won't be there! Anyone have any other suggestions where he can swing by?

L7 has a lot of really cool Jets fans. I am not sure how that one works though...

A mate of mine just texted me saying he's going on Sunday and wants to know a good tailgate to check out so I come check out what Joe has and.......he won't be there! Anyone have any other suggestions where he can swing by?

L7 has a lot of really cool Jets fans. I am not sure how that one works though...

we have a nice little set up in L7. Out of respect for Joe, anyone who wants info PM me. dont want to spam his thread here.

Archived