Give me Chicago Sanchez

lancemehl

Hey he had a good game and at one point had completed like a dozen passes in a row.

But in addition to the pick he threw at the end he also threw 2 other passes squarely at Chicago defenders who inexplicably dropped both of them.

If he shows up like that in the playoffs we only stand a good chance if our playoff opponents also drop multiple easy interceptions.

Hey he had a good game and at one point had completed like a dozen passes in a row.

But in addition to the pick he threw at the end he also threw 2 other passes squarely at Chicago defenders who inexplicably dropped both of them.

If he shows up like that in the playoffs we only stand a good chance if our playoff opponents also drop multiple easy interceptions.

with the exception of maybe Brady this year, you can literally say that about almost every QB in this league each and every week. Even Brees, who threw 2 picks against Atlanta the other night, would have thrown at least 4 or 5 if not for Atlanta drops.

If, if, if ...

If my aunt had a penis, she'd be my uncle.

with the exception of maybe Brady this year, you can literally say that about almost every QB in this league each and every week. Even Brees, who threw 2 picks against Atlanta the other night, would have thrown at least 4 or 5 if not for Atlanta drops.

If, if, if ...

If my aunt had a penis, she'd be my uncle.

If your aunt had a penis, your uncle would be gayer than Max. That's pretty gay.

You cannot say that about every QB each and every week during weeks they're touted as having had "great" games. Most QB's don't throw 2 perfect interception passes plus a 3rd where an interception was made on a nice play but not incredibly difficult. Not during games touted as just about his best game of the year.

The difference between that and Brees is that was an awful game for him. Certainly no one's going around writing about how well he played.

Archived