Surround Sound Is Back Up

Maxman

Oh how I missed you so. After our basement flooded in the spring I never set it back up. I set it up this week and I am loving life. I can watch almost any movie as long as it is LOUD.

Next Up: GAMER.

See everyone in an hour and a half. :D

Can you please turn that sh*t down. Dont make me come over and kick down your door and open a can of whoop a$ neighbor... :o

Neighbors should be okay. I did lower it, was afraid of waking up everyone upstairs. That and the gamer was a little scary, :),

you gotta watch a kick a$ movie now, like The Expendables or The A-Team. or if you want to kick it somewhat old school, Black Hawk Down. Lots of noise in that one too.

Agreed. Any shoot 'em up will do. Also have to start them before midnight so I can really blast it. :D:D:D:D

you gotta watch a kick a$$ movie now, like The Expendables or The A-Team. or if you want to kick it somewhat old school, Black Hawk Down. Lots of noise in that one too.

The Expendables was one of the worst movies I have watched in the last 10 years. It was loud though. Just got a Blue Ray looking foward to see the A-Team and The Town.

you gotta watch a kick a$$ movie now, like The Expendables or The A-Team. or if you want to kick it somewhat old school, Black Hawk Down. Lots of noise in that one too.

If you have a nice system and want to really hear it pushed, especially the subwoofer, check out U-571. Its a submarine movie. The scene with the depth charges especially.

If you have a nice system and want to really hear it pushed, especially the subwoofer, check out U-571. Its a submarine movie. The scene with the depth charges especially.

I am not much of an audio-phile so I just go for LOUD.

I will check out the movie though, good call. Pretty much just going to watch movies all day tomorrow.

I am not much of an audio-phile so I just go for LOUD.

I will check out the movie though, good call. Pretty much just going to watch movies all day tomorrow.

I am a bit of a stereo geek, well gadget geek in general, looking at actually building a set of speakers, need an off season hobby and i want a nice pair of bookshelf speakers for my office desk that are wrapped in red tolex like some vintage special addition Marshall cabinets.

1055a.jpg

I am glad everything is back to normal Max. I can now go back to sleeping soundly at night knowing that the surround sound is back up.

Oh yeah no problem. I am sorry it took so long, I didn't mean to throw the universe off like that. :P

The first movie I watched after I got my surround sound, years ago, was one of the Star Wars movies. When the big ship showed up at the beginning, the subwoofer shook the whole room. I like surround sound a lot.

Archived