GIVE ME INDY

InstantClassic

On the plus side, we have better options at corner than we did last year, not having to rely on Drew Coleman and Dwight Lowery inside. On the negative side, we also seemed to be able to get pressure better last season. The idea of Manning standing in the pocket for long stretches scares me a great deal.

On the plus side, we have better options at corner than we did last year, not having to rely on Drew Coleman and Dwight Lowery inside. On the negative side, we also seemed to be able to get pressure better last season. The idea of Manning standing in the pocket for long stretches scares me a great deal.

Agree. Just had a friend who watched the K.C. game call and said he will bet us heavily against KC should we go there.

We have too many offensive droughts to want anything to do with Manning for 60 minutes unless we are pressuring him like we did the Bills today.....not happening.

the AFC is loaded, and I mean loaded

whoever comes out of it should be the SB fave by 7 1/2

doesn't matter who the jets get, they will have to take out some real heavy hitters to get to the champ game

I disagree. Outside of the Pats and the NFCW winner, the NFC is stronger. I think the Pats will lose before they get to the SB anyway.

Outside of the Pats, I would favor or closely consider the Eagles, Saints, Packers (they're not even in the playoffs right now) against any AFC team. That's not even mentioning the Falcons who on paper are a top team in the NFL, although I think they're a cut below those 3. There are also the Bears who just beat the Jets a week ago, so how could the Jets be favored over them?

I disagree. Outside of the Pats and the NFCW winner, the NFC is stronger. I think the Pats will lose before they get to the SB anyway.

Outside of the Pats, I would favor or closely consider the Eagles, Saints, Packers (they're not even in the playoffs right now) against any AFC team. That's not even mentioning the Falcons who on paper are a top team in the NFL, although I think they're a cut below those 3. There are also the Bears who just beat the Jets a week ago, so how could the Jets be favored over them?

I think so as well. At the start of the season the NFC got off to a sluggish start so no one has paid attention to just how good these teams are. I think GB beats any AFC team.

Dude, the Giants are going to make the playoffs in the NFC. 'nuff said. Of course, usually when the Giants seem ridiculous they go on a demented run. FWIW, the Bears were home, so the Jets could realistically be favored over them at a neutral stadium.

Dude, the Giants are going to make the playoffs in the NFC. 'nuff said. Of course, usually when the Giants seem ridiculous they go on a demented run. FWIW, the Bears were home, so the Jets could realistically be favored over them at a neutral stadium.

Unless the Bears make the miracle comeback in 50 seconds, the Giants are out.

Also it looks like the Colts are going to lose. Not sure what this means, does this mean we play the Chiefs after all?

You've gotta be kidding me with this. After what happened last year you're gonna say 1 and done? Can't say I'm upset, you're wrong a lot.

You mean, last year when Manning picked us apart in Indy? Is that what we're supposed to remember?

Revis and Cro single Wayne and Garcon, and then rex needs to be a genius to figure out what to do with the rest of the guys, we are better than we were last season, and the colts are much worse than they were last season, if we are going to beat this team, now is the time to do it.

We are not better on defense. Last year we had pressure.

If we get to Manning we have a real chance at winning. If not he will just pick us apart with underneath stuff which will open up a few deep balls. I believe we will be in the game throughout and will need to stay aggressive on offense.

Archived