I take it back....I rather play the Chiefs

MangoJet

Friggin' Collins....

The Colts only beat the Titans by 3, but they were very impressive today. They completely shutdown Chris Johnson, and their defense looks to be at its peak for playoff time.

This is the same Colts team as last season, facing a worse Jets team. Rex Ryan has never been able to solve these guys either.

We don't have much of a chance on the road.

It's sad because I think we could play with any team not QB'd by Brady or Manning.

Our only hope is by some miracle we are able to run the football enough to keep limit Peyton's touches. Just don't think it will happen.

Friggin' Collins....

The Colts only beat the Titans by 3, but they were very impressive today. They completely shutdown Chris Johnson, and their defense looks to be at its peak for playoff time.

This is the same Colts team as last season, facing a worse Jets team. Rex Ryan has never been able to solve these guys either.

It's sad because I think we could play with any team not QB'd by Brady or Manning.

Our only hope is by some miracle we are able to run the football enough to keep limit Peyton's touches. Just don't think it will happen.

dude, they barely hang on to beat Kerry freaking Collins.

Let's not pack it in for this game just yet. They don't have Clark, Gonzales, or Collie - this isn't even close to the same team. I actually like the matchup now that Hunter is starting instead of Woody- I think he can handle the speed of the Ind DE's.

This Jets team can score points. This is also the reason we got Cromartie last off-season + Lowery is now in his 3rd game @ Safety. I think the Jets have a great chance this week.

FOX must have 1st pick this year because, the games in marquee order are:

1) GB @ PHI

2) NYJ @ IND

3) BAL @ KC

4) NO @ Tonights Winner

Nope. NBC gets the # 1 and # 4 choice. Our game was the # 1 game to NBC. I figured they'd pick Packers-Eagles too. Consider it the Rex Ryan effect.

FOX must have 1st pick this year because, the games in marquee order are:

1) GB @ PHI

2) NYJ @ IND

3) BAL @ KC

4) NO @ Tonights Winner

NYPost_Hubbuch Bart Hubbuch

#Jets at #Colts next Saturday, 8 p.m. Networks definitely wanted Peyton and NY market in primetime.

Friggin' Collins....

Did you even watch the game? They were not impressive in the slightest.

No. This is not the same colts team. This is colts lite with not collie and no clark and 9 DBs on IR.

and No, we are not worse than last year, our offense is leaps and bounds ahead of what it was last year, and we didnt have a pass rush last yr either so yea we are much better.

really? we are 6-2 on the road this year, won two playoffs games on the road last year

you sound like such a troll, and probably are.

Nope. NBC gets the # 1 and # 4 choice. Our game was the # 1 game to NBC. I figured they'd pick Packers-Eagles too. Consider it the Rex Ryan effect.

NFL was not going to allow FOX to be stuck with tonights winner v Saints as their only game this weekend. I thought NBC got the 1st pick always too but there had to be some back room dealing going on.... NFL to NBC "Come on, take NYJ / IND it's choice 1B anyway, and everyone is happy)

Srsly, you downers are so ******* annoying. Why not try to enjoy the fact that we HAVE A SHOT.

The Colts didnt look like world beaters today against a sh*tty Titans team.

Max please close this thread

Srsly, you downers are so ******* annoying. Why not try to enjoy the fact that we HAVE A SHOT.

The Colts didnt look like world beaters today against a sh*tty Titans team.

Max please close this thread

+1

Jet fans are such pussies

******* JN ate my post.

Anyways, we can defo beat Indy, we could even blow them out. We are THAT much more complete as a team, it's just the idea of having to beat two HOF QB's back to back on the road just to get to the title game really pisses me off when we won 11 ******* games.

Anyways, lets hope that once again it comes down to 3 home teams and the ****ing Jets.

******* JN ate my post.

Anyways, we can defo beat Indy, we could even blow them out. We are THAT much more complete as a team, it's just the idea of having to beat two HOF QB's back to back on the road just to get to the title game really pisses me off when we won 11 ******* games.

Anyways, lets hope that once again it comes down to 3 home teams and the ****ing Jets.

Now imagine if we were to beat both those teams on the way to the SB and win the SB, how sweet would that feel?

Archived