I take it back....I rather play the Chiefs

MangoJet

Now imagine if we were to beat both those teams on the way to the SB and win the SB, how sweet would that feel?

Jets fans will be complaining that we didn't win by 2 TD's, we were lucky, Gholston still sucks, Rex has a foot fetish and is fat, etc. :rolleyes:

the jets are going to have to beat the best teams in the NFL just to make it to the SB

might as well kick it off next week with the dolts

don't forget revis and brick eliminate two of the colts biggest weapons, and collie and clarke being out is huge.

the jets will beat indy

What the ****? Thanks a ******* lot NBC. 2 am. Nice. I don't know who hates these night games more, me or the Jets.

You live in the espresso capitol of the world. just make a pot of that sh*t instead of a cup ;)

Now imagine if we were to beat both those teams on the way to the SB and win the SB, how sweet would that feel?

Most EPIC Superbowl run ever: Beat Hall of Fame QB 1, beat Hall of Fame QB 2, beat former Superbowl champion QB 1, beat reigning Superbowl champion Saints in Superbowl!

Don't tell me we don't DESERVE IT!

That would be epic.

I'm just trying to think of the media excuses. It was an off year for Peyton, lots of injuries, it was a trap game for the Patriots, Polamalu was still knicked up, the Saints weren't the same team as last year. I've just done their work for them!

Guest Jpf4671

The bright side to this is that Rex said in the PC that they played things safe with the team practicing under the impression that they'd be playing on a short week.

So we've got that going for us. Which is nice.

Love the caddy shack reference, cmon guys nobody got that? Losing a step

Archived