What will be Mike Francesca's take on things?

MangoJet

what a bitter, petty, and jealous Jets hater this guy is. You'd think he was a Boston sportscaster the way he is so proud of Tom Brady and what the Patriots have done in the Jets division. I'm watching this guy just shaking my head-it's almost comical and trhe idiot Giants fans who are calling in and all the crtiticism of Rex Ryan. I almost want to call in and call him out on his bullsh*t

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a bitter, petty, and jealous Jets hater this guy is. You'd think he was a Boston sportscaster the way he is so proud of Tom Brady and what the Patriots have done in the Jets division. I'm watching this guy just shaking my head-it's almost comical and trhe idiot Giants fans who are calling in and all the crtiticism of Rex Ryan. I almost want to call in and call him out on his bullsh*t

I was Matt from Westchester if you heard it...what better way to spend a day off?

He's pussy whipped.

He used to badmouth the Mets the way he badmouths the Jets, until he got remarried.

His current wife is a big Mets fan, and loves Tom Brady.

If Fat Mike could arrange a threesome with his wife and Tommy Boy, he would.

The Jets basically cut him off from all access to the team, so his rants are just his way of being spiteful.

Matt were you the one that brought up Kotite?

Nah...that was like 5 callers before me.

This was a gist of mine from tgg Tank thread.

Mike said that rex's line about a lot of good teams being home was a knock at the giants. Matt said that mike was crazy and that Rex doesn't care about the giants.

Mike said sure he does and that there's a rivalry between the teams. Caller said that it's bullsh*t because they play once every four years and that the jets are in the playoffs with the giants sitting at home for the second year in a row. Ended it with : rex could have said giants barely beat Rex grossman who threw for 350 and 2 TDs if he wanted to tweak the giants. He hung up on mike b4 mike had a chance to cut him off.

Nah...that was like 5 callers before me.

This was a gist of mine from tgg Tank thread.

yea I heard that-you told him no way was Rex tweaking the Giants and Mister Bitter Giants fan KNOWS all and says yes it WAS-I love how he pulls all this "insider" stuff out whenever it's convenient and then the next second he's hitting the button on the computer screen

Me, Max, 4H, Tabor Jet, Bob the Jets Fan™. there's a lot of them. but you're right, they're usually lumped in with the Mets fans.

As am I. I can actually say I only know one other Jet/Yankee fan combo as I live in CT. This state is so screwed up I actually have two friends that are Jets/Red Sox fans. Most are Pats fans and the ones that aren't are usually Giant or Cowboy fans.

:spock:

And you call me creepy? sitting on the edge of your seat all afternoon wondering what some lard a$$ nobody radio personality has to say about Rex is VERY IMPORTANT to you? Important enough to call in and wait on hold for hours? :rl:

Not that I have to explain myself, to some weirdo like yourself, but I was off today and listened to Francesa for the first time in ages.

You have 20,000 posts pushing 50 I'd assume, and are a hall monitor on the internet, congratulations.

Not that I have to explain myself, to some weirdo like yourself, but I was off today and listened to Francesa for the first time in ages.

You have 20,000 posts pushing 50 I'd assume, and are a hall monitor on the internet, congratulations.

But you just did explain yourself, didn't you? and you're wrong, I'm actually 65 years old and typing from my wheel chair. ''Matt from westchester'' lol at the prestigious lil spoiled brat.

But you just did explain yourself, didn't you? and you're wrong, I'm actually 65 years old and typing from my wheel chair. ''Matt from westchester'' lol at the prestigious lil spoiled brat.

Spoiled? I'm not the moderator on the interwebz such as yourself.

Also, if you could allow me to block you, I'll rep you.

Spoiled? I'm not the moderator on the interwebz such as yourself.

Also, if you could allow me to block you, I'll rep you.

What does being a moderator have to do with you calling Francessas show? and then running back here all proud of yourself? :lol: yes, you are impressed with yourself by this great accomplishment, aren't you?

And if you cant ignore my playful ribs you're a hypocrite and a baby.

What does being a moderator have to do with you calling Francessas show? and then running back here all proud of yourself? :lol: yes, you are impressed with yourself by your mighty accomplishment, aren't you?

Very impressed actually. Was probably the best moment of my life.

What does being a moderator have to do with you calling Francessas show? and then running back here all proud of yourself? :lol: yes, you are impressed with yourself by this great accomplishment, aren't you?

And if you cant ignore my playful ribs you're a hypocrite and a baby.

You know I like you dude... But can you let me know at what point in time you actually became a douche-nozzle? ;)

For real. You are a creepy dude.

BP's stock drops with each post, lol.

Great job Matt. Wish I heard the call. I put his show on for about 5 minutes on Monday. But he was dismissing everything Jets so I turned it off. F him.

If you don't like what the fat **** has to say, do what I did and stop listening to him. Eventually he will piss off enough people and his ratings will fall.

It's not going to happen. These people can't help themselves. I avoided him even when I was in NY, but you people keep posting what he says. The man claims to be Italian and can't pronounce baccala. It's the characters name - it's spoken,not even written and he can't pronounce it!

I have given up his ratings falling to the point of getting him off the air. I'm holding out for a massive coronary. With all the custard cream flowing through his bloated veins he can't last too long. Can he?

Based on "Hard Knocks" covering the preseason, the Jets' CS is very familiar with the Giants, and even respectful. But it didn't appear that meant any kind of hostility nor rivalry. And Fatcessa has to talk about something over 5+ hours. Suspect that with all the work any coaching staff has to do every week over the season, what a franchise you are not playing does isn't a 2nd thought even if they share your stadium. Might be very different the week we play them next year as a home team. But still, this sounds like a radio host who has no substance nor ideas all. Listen to 1050 instead or don't bother. He is a dick.I know Brandon Tierney since he was a tyke, and he's actually a smart and good guy and a better listen.

It's not going to happen. These people can't help themselves. I avoided him even when I was in NY, but you people keep posting what he says. The man claims to be Italian and can't pronounce baccala. It's the characters name - it's spoken,not even written and he can't pronounce it!

I have given up his ratings falling to the point of getting him off the air. I'm holding out for a massive coronary. With all the custard cream flowing through his bloated veins he can't last too long. Can he?

LOL, this. Well said.

BP, admit it, you were stuck on hold while Matt was lighting up the airwaves.

I dont know who's hated here more, me or Francessa. what was I gonna say? we could have sang Kumbaya to Jetnation maybe? I dunno.

Archived