What will be Mike Francesca's take on things?

MangoJet

Just a quick recap on Matt. I pick on him for calling in to Francessa, and he replies with mother, children and wife jokes (very witty! I am not surprised at all) I can assure you I am having a lot of fun getting under your skin ''Matt from Westchester'' the Prestigious Matt from westchester that is.

Bringing family into it is uncalled for... I can't believe how many "guys" here get so upset over a good ol' fashioned ribbing.

Sheesh... guys its a FOOTBALL website. If you can't handle a little bit of ball busting, then leave. There's no reason to get all personal.

Clearly, a lot of these "guys" never played team sports, or had their balls drop for that matter.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fatty has become more pathetic than ever.

The Jets have a ton of stuff he could put them down about, and he still resorts to making sh*t up.

A women scorned...

I'd like to punch him in the fleshy part of his abdomen... just above his vagina.

It's so funny.

I live in Baltimore/DC, and sports talk radio here is so different than Mike Francesca.

I listen to Scott and Jeremy on BMore's version of the fan (in Mike's time slot), and they are always very respectful to the callers, and NEVER shut people down like Mike does. Mike has the propensity to get into yelling matches with his callers. That doesn't happen over here

I have to say though.... While I like Scott and Jeremy's show, it isn't as entertaining as Mike.

Archived