Bought a New Car Today

Jetman_67

Jon

if I can give u any advice.......

I'm not sure what kind of auto theft tendancies u have in your area, but Chrysler products are THE WORST, and I mean THE WORST in all of America when it comes to protection from car thieves. (Don't worry, I own a Chrysler product too)

Chryslers are habitually easy to steal and despite frequent warnings, Chrysler refuses to fix their design flaws. Currently in Metro Detroit, it is open season on Chryslets. Dodge Rams, Sebrings, Stratus', Durangos and Cruisers are getting hit hard.

I'd recommend a kill switch and another form of anti-theft protection.

I will. This is a very manly car.

Man, that car salesman must have been good. Remind me to stay away from him. I'll wind up walking out of that joint in a Yugo thinking it's the fastest car on the block.

Nope. I wanted the hard top in white.

It looks just like this

2003%20Chrysler%20PT%20Cruiser.jpg

Nice ride Jetman. And if one of your clients should die of a heart attack after seeing the price of one of your listings, you can deliver them in a casket to the nearest funeral parlor in the back of that thing! :lol:

J/K I love those PT's!

This thread is awesome. I have read it elsewhere, but this is like what Stern will be like when he goes to Sirius: funnier.

jetman: if you need me to mail you any Celebrate Diversity stickers, there are some awesome ones up here near Northampton, MA.

I reminded of that commerical for the Harley when the biker pulls in to get gas and the lame ass at the pump tells him he almost got one but bought the killer dinette set instead.

Mustang? PT Cruiser? Mustang? PT Cruiser? Went with the Cruiser.

LOL

This thread is awesome. I have read it elsewhere, but this is like what Stern will be like when he goes to Sirius: funnier.

jetman: if you need me to mail you any Celebrate Diversity stickers, there are some awesome ones up here near Northampton, MA.

I reminded of that commerical for the Harley when the biker pulls in to get gas and the lame a$$ at the pump tells him he almost got one but bought the killer dinette set instead.

Mustang? PT Cruiser? Mustang? PT Cruiser? Went with the Cruiser.

:lol: I drive a 4-cylinder Honda Civic, man. Even gay people call me a homo as I drive by.

I drive a Civic too, and I'll be damned if I've ever been called a homo. Maybe I'm not listening hard enough. :lol:

In any case, at least no one can claim I'm compensating for something. :lol:

Archived