COLTS BACKED IN!

TNJet

Had to say it...I'm tired of hearing we backed in to the playoffs after we go 11-5 and beat a great Pittsburgh team at Heinz in December. Colts backed in more ways than we have, barely beating scrubs in the lowly afc south and getting help from a crappy Jax team yesterday helped them too. Bring on the punk bitches we'll be ready saturday. Don't give us any credit analysts thats fine, we will just take it saturday.

They beat chumps...this is true.

Out of curiosity, does it suck rooting against the great Vol of all time?

Lol thats a great question Jif. I actually cant stand the guy much anymore. They're more Colts fans around Knoxville now because of him than Titans fans. I have no love for Peyton Manning, I loved my jets looong before he qb'd the vols. :) Tho i loved him at UT ofcourse. How is it when the jets play Tebow?? does it affect you bro?

Lol thats a great question Jif. I actually cant stand the guy much anymore. They're more Colts fans around Knoxville now because of him than Titans fans. I have no love for Peyton Manning, I loved my jets looong before he qb'd the vols. :) Tho i loved him at UT ofcourse. How is it when the jets play Tebow?? does it affect you bro?

Nah...I cheer for ex-Gators...but not too much. Especially considering a lot of them play in the AFC...and 2 of my all time favorites play in the AFCE, Hernandez and Crowder.

I root for Percy big time because he's in the NFC and my favorite all time Gator.

I was actually stoked to see Tebow score his first TD against the Jets. I would have been pissed if we lost...but we won, and it was cool to witness it.

Nah...I cheer for ex-Gators...but not too much. Especially considering a lot of them play in the AFC...and 2 of my all time favorites play in the AFCE, Hernandez and Crowder.

I root for Percy big time because he's in the NFC and my favorite all time Gator.

I was actually stoked to see Tebow score his first TD against the Jets. I would have been pissed if we lost...but we won, and it was cool to witness it.

Crowder..wow thats gotta suck he hates us and its mutual. I didnt know he played at florida. One of my all time fave jets is Shaun Ellis, proud he's a former vol.

What's your take on Ainge?

Adazzio to Temple.

No kidding, theres colts fans everywher here! and I tell everyone of them, as soon as manning retires all the colts gear they have will be thrown in a box in the shed! I hate people that root for a team becos of one player. I didn't like payton when he was a vol and I don't like him as a colt! ohh it would be so sweet to take them out saturday so I can go out in my jets gear and run my mouth!

Had to say it...I'm tired of hearing we backed in to the playoffs after we go 11-5 and beat a great Pittsburgh team at Heinz in December. Colts backed in more ways than we have, barely beating scrubs in the lowly afc south and getting help from a crappy Jax team yesterday helped them too. Bring on the punk bitches we'll be ready saturday. Don't give us any credit analysts thats fine, we will just take it saturday.

They won 4 straight to get in. They didn't need help yesterday.

Crowder..wow thats gotta suck he hates us and its mutual. I didnt know he played at florida. One of my all time fave jets is Shaun Ellis, proud he's a former vol.

Yep, Crowder was an absolute Monster at UF. Seriously in consideration for our best LB ever...he was insane. Plus he used to come into the bar I worked at through college for all you can eat wings on Monday nights. Super cool guy. You'd never think it. One of the few student athletes that tipped well too I may add...actually him and Max Starks. Max was awesome. came back as a Steeler and was signing autographs left and right. Was one of the most humble nicest pro athletes I've ever met. Dude is HUGE.

You know who was a HUGE prick and didnt tip for sh*t. Shane Matthews. I'd like to kick that guys a$$...lol

Adazzio to Temple.

I feel bad for temple.

Yep, Crowder was an absolute Monster at UF. Seriously in consideration for our best LB ever...he was insane. Plus he used to come into the bar I worked at through college for all you can eat wings on Monday nights. Super cool guy. You'd never think it. One of the few student athletes that tipped well too I may add...actually him and Max Starks. Max was awesome. came back as a Steeler and was signing autographs left and right. Was one of the most humble nicest pro athletes I've ever met. Dude is HUGE.

You know who was a HUGE prick and didnt tip for sh*t. Shane Matthews. I'd like to kick that guys a$$...lol

I feel bad for temple.

Lol at Mathews. I hated Rex Grossman and am glad he's the worst qb in the league...ever meet him?

Lol at Mathews. I hated Rex Grossman and am glad he's the worst qb in the league...ever meet him?

Oddly enough, he never came in. The bar I worked at was the only true sports bar in town, so just about everyone that played any sport came in at one time or another, but never Sexy Rexy (actually, just remember we werent open when he was there).

I did see him at a bar once though. He was hammered making out with 2 average looking girls. I guess 2 5's = 10. lol

No they didn't.

Backing in occurs if the same week you lose, you make the playoffs. That is what the Jets did.

The Colts beat the Titans. The Jax game was inconsequential. If if Jax won the Colts would have made the playoffs. If the Colts had lost and Jax lost, than the Colts would have backed in.

Nonsense, that would only apply if it was the last game of the season. By your logic, the Steelers backed in when the Jets beat them and they ended up with the #2 seed. The Jets a$$ raped the Bills on Sunday and ended up with the 4th best record in the AFC. Nice spin though.

Nonsense, that would only apply if it was the last game of the season. By your logic, the Steelers backed in when the Jets beat them and they ended up with the #2 seed. The Jets a$$ raped the Bills on Sunday and ended up with the 4th best record in the AFC. Nice spin though.

Steelers might have backed into the playoffs, I don't remember. I don't recall if they clinched playoff berth that week, had it already, or got it later. They definitely didn't back into the number 2 seed or the division.

Archived