Canadian Border question

Bob

Bald, bitter, likes wearing cut-off t-shirts and New Hampshire. Hmmmmm.

Dougy, you go everywhere with your daddy. and you talk a lot of sh*t. Ive seen pictures of you too. maybe you should bring your daddy with you if you ever meet me ;) I wouldnt want you peeing in your polyester pants ;)

Dougy, you go everywhere with your daddy. and you talk a lot of sh*t. Ive seen pictures of you too. maybe you should bring your daddy with you if you ever meet me ;) I wouldnt want you peeing in your polyester pants ;)

Hey hey, let's get off of fathers. Cause I just got off of yours.

Wait, no...

It was lost on me. I don't really 'get' scotch. I don't drink much but I'm a bourbon guy.

I hate scotch. I dont get it at all. it makes me violently ill if I drink it. havent touched that garbage in 20 years.

I hate scotch. I dont get it at all. it makes me violently ill if I drink it. havent touched that garbage in 20 years.

Scotch is not my favorite, either. I prefer Irish or Canadian.

None of you bastards has been any help, BTW. :D

Scotch is not my favorite, either. I prefer Irish or Canadian.

None of you bastards has been any help, BTW. :D

I was a tequila guy. but I fell in love with Jameson and Powers (T-Mac turned me on to powers). I had some of that 18 year old and 12 year old Jameson. oh my goodness, Bob. is that sh*t smooth.

Funnily enough I think that's the last time anyone drank Chivas.

Actually, the Royal Salute is a very tasty drop and retails probably close to $200 over here. Good Scottish whisky is usually not accepted well mostly due to folks drinking it wrong: either neat or with ice. You should take it with good quality spring or distilled water, the amount is up to the drinker's personal tastes.

Actually, the Royal Salute is a very tasty drop and retails probably close to $200 over here. Good Scottish whisky is usually not accepted well mostly due to folks drinking it wrong: either neat or with ice. You should take it with good quality spring or distilled water, the amount is up to the drinker's personal tastes.

It was interesting...the 'bottle' was sort of like porcelain and it had a cork stopper instead of a cap.

It didn't have quite as much harsh 'scotchy' flavor..but it was still scotch. I like the "grainy" flavors in bourbon a bit more, although I've recently learned the 'grainy' flavor is created by the wood in the barrel, not the grain.

It was interesting...the 'bottle' was sort of like porcelain and it had a cork stopper instead of a cap.

It didn't have quite as much harsh 'scotchy' flavor..but it was still scotch. I like the "grainy" flavors in bourbon a bit more, although I've recently learned the 'grainy' flavor is created by the wood in the barrel, not the grain.

Yep it is a porcelain bottle sold in a velvet bag. My brother currently works for Chivas in Glasgow and he brought me out a bottle of it a couple of years ago and we thought it was great.

Archived