Man gives ex sex toy rigged with a bomb

BP

Sex Toy Rigged With Bomb Is World's Worst Christmas Present

160x120_terry-allen-lester.jpg

Terry Allen Lester of Waseca, Minn. was arrested for allegedly giving his ex-girlfriend a sex toy for a Christmas present. Not just any sex toy, though! This one was rigged with a bomb.

In a nutshell, Lester's alleged plan was to trick his ex into opening a box labeled "Christmas presents" that he'd left behind when he was evicted from their apartment. Inside the box was a sex toy that had "been modified with gun powder and buck shot, which were connected to a trigger inside the battery port." Lester apparently believed that he could pull some kind of "trigger" and by doing so "blow them up." Huh.

Lester apparently had, in the words of WCCO, two other women "he had previously been involved with where the relationship ended poorly," and material for two other dildo-bombs. But what points his murder-revenge plot wins for originality, it loses for total incompetence. For one thing, his incendiary device was "missing a key starting element." For another thing, no ex-girlfriend in her right mind would accept a sex toy as a Christmas gift. (Also, Lester seems to have told a lot of people about his plan, which is understandable, given how visionary it was, but not a good idea if he wanted to get away with it.)

Exactly. Wouldn't it just get caught in the teeth?

well when females are born they extract all the jagged teeth out before sending us home with our parents.. kinda like circumcisions are done to males.. some do get by though so it might have gotten caught in her vag teeth if she was one of those few rare females bypassed by the procedure..

B)

you let any females over hear you talk like that about their "girls" and all you will be getting from then on will only be in the spiritual sense.. mark my words on that too bud lol

My particular variety of seductive technique is 98.653% undeniable. You can't scare me with these types of threats!

you let any females over hear you talk like that about their "girls" and all you will be getting from then on will only be in the spiritual sense.. mark my words on that too bud lol

Tom is like catnip. Women can't stay away from him, no matter what he says.

well when females are born they extract all the jagged teeth out before sending us home with our parents.. kinda like circumcisions are done to males.. some do get by though so it might have gotten caught in her vag teeth if she was one of those few rare females bypassed by the procedure..

B)

Ugh. I don't want to hear jokes about that one. Somehow I got the FGM "portfolio" at work. That sh*t can be pretty brutal.

My particular variety of seductive technique is 98.653% undeniable. You can't scare me with these types of threats!

Roofies?

I bet I could withstand your technique easily without incident.. I have my own powers.. its all in the eyes... :D

Tom doesn't really need advice about woman. He does need some help with a slip knot. The last two got away.

well thats why you need 4 shackles on each corner of the bed... no one will escape that.. slip knots.. ha.. childs play :D

I bet I could withstand your technique easily without incident.. I have my own powers.. its all in the eyes... :D

o_rly.jpg

Tom doesn't really need advice about woman. He does need some help with a slip knot. The last two got away.

Only partially true. I'm following their whereabouts vis a vis the GPS tracking beacons I tag behind their dorsal fins.

well thats why you need 4 shackles on each corner of the bed... no one will escape that.. slip knots.. ha.. childs play :D

What kinda sadistic sh*t? I feel bad for the ladies that actually lay down with you. :mellow:

I'll be damned if I let someone shackle me.

A ball gag and gimp suit is where I draw the line! :D

Sex Toy Rigged With Bomb Is World's Worst Christmas Present

160x120_terry-allen-lester.jpg

Terry Allen Lester of Waseca, Minn. was arrested for allegedly giving his ex-girlfriend a sex toy for a Christmas present. Not just any sex toy, though! This one was rigged with a bomb.

In a nutshell, Lester's alleged plan was to trick his ex into opening a box labeled "Christmas presents" that he'd left behind when he was evicted from their apartment. Inside the box was a sex toy that had "been modified with gun powder and buck shot, which were connected to a trigger inside the battery port." Lester apparently believed that he could pull some kind of "trigger" and by doing so "blow them up." Huh.

Lester apparently had, in the words of WCCO, two other women "he had previously been involved with where the relationship ended poorly," and material for two other dildo-bombs. But what points his murder-revenge plot wins for originality, it loses for total incompetence. For one thing, his incendiary device was "missing a key starting element." For another thing, no ex-girlfriend in her right mind would accept a sex toy as a Christmas gift. (Also, Lester seems to have told a lot of people about his plan, which is understandable, given how visionary it was, but not a good idea if he wanted to get away with it.)

awesome.. he should sell these online

Archived