****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect they will, not sure why, but I do..

or maybe a ST TD, the announcers have talked too much about how we'll miss brad smith

Well as pathetic as it is, this offense has had a season-long tendency of waiting for the other team to score before they finally decide to show up, so it's certainly a possibility. If they do this right, they can end up with nearly back-to-back drives and take the lead before Indy has another real chance.

Yeah, down 7 at the half won't be so bad if they can make the right adjustments; we do get the ball back at the half.

Screw that, Jets need a score here, and they need to kill the half in the process. Jets need to give themselves an opportunity to take the lead on the opening drive of the second half.

Yeah, down 7 at the half won't be so bad if they can make the right adjustments; we do get the ball back at the half.

I'm more concerned about Manning making more adjustments.

Also Bleedin' is completely right. We don't try to exploit weak corners until after we're down. It's really stupid how conservative they are to start off games.

really wish he would have had Rhodes to make that tackle

Oh please can we have Kerry Rhodes back

yea man! tackling is so much more important that coverage for free safetys! Pool made a great play on that TD pass! lmao clown

Archived