****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mango is gone....like his 3 previous aliases.

Saints and Colts in the SuperBowl???? WTF!!! FAIL!!!

I start game threads and we ******* win! J-e-t-s jets jets jets. Were gonna rape the pats next week!

Posted Images

Looks like the Colts have worked on taking the slant game away, or Schottenheimer has done it. We have a couple, but we're trying to go down the field too much in my opinion. We're also not fully committed to the run.

Our D played great except for 1 stinking play (thanks CRO/POOL!)

Can't blame Schotty today. Sanchez has had tow wide open TD's and missed both.

the jets will live and die with sanchez.hopefully,he turn out to be a good qb.if not,the jets stacked team will dwindle before they cut ties

Listen I am always patient with Sanchez and I never really blame him for anything but he is losing this game for this team. You can blame Shotty who I hate with a passion for going away from the intermediate passes which have worked for us, but this first half is on Sanchez and him alone.

So much for the theory that if you give any NFL QB all day he will pick you apart.

Honestly I defend JETS QB's like it is my job... but that was pathetic... embarrassing really... those 3 throws made me want the season to end so I don't have to suffer through that.

This is so freakin' ridiculous. Sanchez is high on EVERY THROW. Holmes has been making acrobatic catches on simple patterns.

WTF? Sanchez is 9-19. Can someone talk to him? What are the coaches going to do about it?

Keller could have caught that. He jumped way too early. Bad throw but Keller is woeful. We still win this game

what's really irritating is that sanchez tends to get fixated on him

Listen I am always patient with Sanchez and I never really blame him for anything but he is losing this game for this team. You can blame Shotty who I hate with a passion for going away from the intermediate passes which have worked for us, but this first half is on Sanchez and him alone.

This is 100% on Sanchez.

The bona fide issue with the coaching staff is directed at Cavanagh and Schitty. What are they doing about Sanchez being high on EVERY THROW. Schitty is calling a good game.

2:30!?! You lucky ****. It's 3:30 here.

Haha

I'm over in Manchester for united game tomorrow and was sure I'd miss this game. Oh my delight when I saw my room had Sky. I have a sleeping father 2 feet away from me though who I can't wake up. Not ideal.