****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

Guest Oxoboxo

Come out in a no-huddle. Don't let them substitute. Slow down the pass rush and pick on those corners.

And, obviously, the accuracy has to improve.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is 100% on Sanchez.

The bona fide issue with the coaching staff is directed at Cavanagh and Schitty. What are they doing about Sanchez being high on EVERY THROW. Schitty is calling a good game.

Keller has played like dogsh*t too. Schotty's game has been pretty good, but there's still the occasional mind-boggling dumb calls as well. This one certainly isn't on him, but I've seen nothing from him that has me not wanting to see him fired still.

This is 100% on Sanchez.

The bona fide issue with the coaching staff is directed at Cavanagh and Schitty. What are they doing about Sanchez being high on EVERY THROW. Schitty is calling a good game.

If Schotty is calling a good game then why was I screaming at my tv to pitch the ball outside, and it took him until the final drive of the half to call it? When he finally did we get 8 yards at a time. We killed the colts with the pitches last year.

Guest Oxoboxo

Painful to watch that last drive. Sanchez needs to be swapped for Brunell, if only so I don't have to wince whenever he throws the ball.

I thought you were banned?

Keller has played like dogsh*t too. Schotty's game has been pretty good, but there's still the occasional mind-boggling dumb calls as well. This one certainly isn't on him, but I've seen nothing from him that has me not wanting to see him fired still.

I'm judging Schitty on a curve.

This is 100% Sanchez. If he is accurate AT ALL today the Jets have 14 points at least. Rex needs to get in this Maricon's face.

I hate to say this but unless something drastically chances I think Rex is going to pull Sanchez. He has blown two TD passes and even most of the catches today are all WR grabs with the guys having to go up and get them. Its going to be a very tough call for Rex. The SB isnt on the line but they have no chance if this continues. The negative is you can strain your relationship forever with the QB unless he is injured so badly that the doctors sit him.

guys, we're still in this. Let's see if we adjust on both offense and defense in the 2nd half. Manning will figure us out, so we need to almost have a 2nd half gameplan.

Mark cost us 3 points. He needed to check that down or just throw it away. The field was blanketed. If he threw the last one to Keller lower, the up man picks it. The other 2 throws were big misses, along with one to Holmes earlier in the half.

We need to get some points on this drive, and continue good D. While I don't feel GREAT about this game, I feel better about this one being down 7-0 than I did being up 17-13 last year.

I hope we lose and Schotty gets fired. It's not like we were going to win next week anyway.

I wish/hope it's that easy. For the first time I've really felt that serious bad gut feeling about Sanchez long term. I mean it's embarrassing with some of these throws. Amazed he hasn't gotten Holmes killed yet. I don't know I may just be upset but I'm really feeling the strong urg of throw up aka 2-3 more years of fighting about him until we pick up a the next veteran free agent QB in 2013. WTF, sorry. Just pissed.

This is 100% Sanchez. If he is accurate AT ALL today the Jets have 14 points at least. Rex needs to get in this Maricon's face.

People are going to be all over Schotty if this continues (and believe me I agree he should go), but how can anyone judge playcalling when the QB is just missing everyone on the field? He is so bad right now that its a miracle someone could even pick a ball off. That is how high these passes are.

Well I guess I only give so much leeway on the coaches when I have no doubt that Rex and Schotty deserve their share of the blame for this performance with the moronic handling of last week's game against Buffalo. Sanchez absolutely needs to get his sh*t together, because I don't argue for a moment that this one is entirely on his shoulders, but it also doesn't stop me from being really pissed at some of the other morons involved with this offense.

Archived