****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

If Schotty is calling a good game then why was I screaming at my tv to pitch the ball outside, and it took him until the final drive of the half to call it? When he finally did we get 8 yards at a time. We killed the colts with the pitches last year.

Come on. I am not a Schotty fan but our QB killed us. Even his completions were high. Chris C. said it perfectly in that Sanchez is missing throws for possible scores that NFL QB's have to complete.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oxoboxo

Here's what sucks. Peyton went in the locker room and wrote a dissertation on the Jets' defense. Sanchez went in the locker room and was pumped full of Paxil.

...and grabbed a hot dog.

I thought you were banned?

That was my first post on this forum. I am not sure who you think I am but I am not advocating getting rid of Sanchez, rather I am suggesting swapping him out for a few plays if only to show him he needs to step up his game. The kid has a real future, but that 3 and interception before half time was *horrible*. If he is hurting that bad he needs to be switched.

Archived