****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am well aware, that is why I said "shoulda had WE do it" and then cracked about Precious in IMAX... dude... PRECIOUS... in IMAX.

I am joking.

Well I assumed without IMAX you can't fully see her so it only makes sense you would pay the big bucks for the true Precious experience.

Its hilarious how many pictures manning face returns on google image search.

I just Googled Manning face... I got 2 pictures of Peyton's bumpy head, a picture of Eli's sucked on a lemon face... and the rest were de-motivational posters and unnaturally large boobies. I'll be back in 20 minutes.

I just Googled Manning face... I got 2 pictures of Peyton's bumpy head, a picture of Eli's sucked on a lemon face... and the rest were de-motivational posters and unnaturally large boobies. I'll be back in 20 minutes.

I think this was one of my favorites orton.jpg

Slight confession-I like and respect Peyton Manning.But hope he throws 5 INTs this evening.

This guy explains why he is arguably the best ever-

http://www.bluesundaycolts.com/2010/11/what-peyton-manning-is-doing-and-how-to.html

http://www.bluesundaycolts.com/2011/01/how-jets-defense-challenges-colts.html

I hate Tom Brady. Tom Brady is a dick.

No matter- J E T S,

jets,

Jets,

JETS!

The Jets enter Indy to kick off their 2011 playoff chances, eager to solve the troubles that plagued the Jets in the AFC Championship Game last year. They want to exact revenge against Peyton Manning who torched the secondary last year. Will they be ready and can they get past Peyton's mind tricks? Will the running game work successfully and will Mark Sanchez perform like last year's playoffs? Only time will tell.

J

Why are you talking like that?

Let's go JETS....

Can't wait for this game. I am in PA and will be watching it with our old tailgate friends from Classic Harley. Watching the game at Duane's house. For those that don't know him, he is a former professional wrestler who was asked to leave the profession because of his tendency to only do moves below the belt.

Let's go JETS....

Can't wait for this game. I am in PA and will be watching it with our old tailgate friends from Classic Harley. Watching the game at Duane's house. For those that don't know him, he is a former professional wrestler who was asked to leave the profession because of his tendency to only do moves below the belt.

Yikes be careful and remember WHAT HAPPENS IN PA STAYS IN PA. Be safe and GO JETS!!!

Archived