****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In six tries as DC a HC, Rex Ryan hasn't figured out Peyton Manning, going 5-1 against him (the lone win being Curtis Painter's beautiful relief appearance in last year's game). That stat sucks.

You know what else sucks? The Colts this year.

This ain't your Grand Daddy's Colts team. They have no wins against a playoff team this year. They can't run the ball. The defense isn't the same.

LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

In six tries as DC a HC, Rex Ryan hasn't figured out Peyton Manning, going 5-1 against him (the lone win being Curtis Painter's beautiful relief appearance in last year's game).

debbie-downer-7.jpg

Bah, until injuries to Strickland and Greene the Jets had the Colts number in that championship game. The problem was there was just zero depth on that team at those positions. With Jones averaging 2 YPC at that point and the only players behind Strickland being Lowery, who also got hurt, Coleman who was 10 times worse last year than this year, and Sheppard who was inactive, those two injuries were unrecoverable.

In six tries as DC a HC, Rex Ryan hasn't figured out Peyton Manning, going 5-1 against him (the lone win being Curtis Painter's beautiful relief appearance in last year's game).

I love how your avatar went from a dude's schlong to Namath with a bitty. Apparently you went from the gayest thing imaginable to, in your mind, the most manly thing you could post. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Bah, until injuries to Strickland and Greene the Jets had the Colts number in that championship game. The problem was there was just zero depth on that team at those positions. With Jones averaging 2 YPC at that point and the only players behind Strickland being Lowery, who also got hurt, Coleman who was 10 times worse last year than this year, and Sheppard who was inactive, those two injuries were unrecoverable.

I still think Coleman is awful. I think Lowery or Cole is going to have to be the difference-maker this time around. FOrtunately, Austin Collie isn't there to perform the on-field coloscopy of our nickelbacks that he did last time.

I love how your avatar went from a dude's schlong to Namath with a bitty. Apparently you went from the gayest thing imaginable to, in your mind, the most manly thing you could post. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I'm only gay when I drink. Which reminds me, when we goin' boozin' stud?

Still want to know what Shephard did to get banished in that game. Weird...

Luckily, I live in North Carolina. Which puts you outside the boundaries of the restraining order.

If I listened to every restraining order I have on me, I'd only legally be allowed to live on a glacier in the Antarctic, and that's only because penguins don't have good legal representation.

Ladies and Gentlemen Can we put to the rest the nonsense and the hatred for eachother and concentrate on OUR TEAM THE NYJETS BEATING THE Colts tonight. We need POSITIVE here leave the negativity at the door.

Rockin' a tight authentic jersey? No? Then hush up, Poseur.

Ladies and Gentlemen Can we put to the rest the nonsense and the hatred for eachother and concentrate on OUR TEAM THE NYJETS BEATING THE Colts tonight. We need POSITIVE here leave the negativity at the door.

Sure we can put to the rest. :blink:

Who are the rest anyway? :huh:

Don't make me laugh when I'm going to my right, you bastard.

I run hot and cold man... if I'm bringing the lulz then I have to just run with it, no matter what direction you are going in.

Bravo on the new avatar btw, Joe must've banged just about every famous hot chic from the 60's - 80's... 3 decades of smashing celebrity pooty. Awesome.

Let's go JETS....

Can't wait for this game. I am in PA and will be watching it with our old tailgate friends from Classic Harley. Watching the game at Duane's house. For those that don't know him, he is a former professional wrestler who was asked to leave the profession because of his tendency to only do moves below the belt.

Be careful, Max. We have some Bigfoot in PA. Which might excite Rex, but they can be dangerous. Which, come to think of it, might excite him as well.

wtf is this sh*t? Why is some random who I've never seen start a game thread starting the most important game of the season? I dont handle change well! <_<

What happened to the kid War? Or even useless Max! Iceman really? :rl:

Archived