****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf is this sh*t? Why is some random who I've never seen start a game thread starting the most important game of the season? I dont handle change well! <_<

What happened to the kid War? Or even useless Max! Iceman really? :rl:

When we win tonight I will be banning you from all my future game threads!!!!!

so I'm shopping for football food today, and the hot little cashier asks me if I'm ready for the big game.

my hat, jacket and jersey must have given me away !

I ask her if she's a fan, and she says, "of course, the jets rock "

aw shucks, I got a little woody

so I'm shopping for football food today, and the hot little cashier asks me if I'm ready for the big game.

my hat, jacket and jersey must have given me away !

I ask her if she's a fan, and she says, "of course, the jets rock "

aw shucks, I got a little woody

That's it? What about the part where you got her number, made dinner plans, skipped dinner plans instead you go get it on in a cheap motel?

That's it? What about the part where you got her number, made dinner plans, skipped dinner plans instead you go get it on in a cheap motel?

lol

hey, as a married guy with kids, the fact she spoke first is enough to make my day :blink:

if I remember correctly, Iceman crashed into the ocean and went bye bye. Are you sure thats the analogy you wanna use today? :lol:

Lol. No Iceman was good until the very end. Then he crashed. So we will make a change before the super howl.

Lol. No Iceman was good until the very end. Then he crashed. So we will make a change before the super howl.

Oh wait, Goose was the one that died when he tried to eject and failed.

Carry on lol

Hey everyone I am heading back out but I just put the site in performance mode. This disables some features, search, PM I believe and a few others. Just want to keep everything running smooth through the game. Will enable it all later on tonight.

Thanks everyone and Go Jets!!!

inactives: Joe McKnight, Isaiah Trufant, Vernon Gholston, Vladimir Ducasse, Jarron Gilbert, Jeff Cumberland & Marcus Dixon.

Vernon Gholston- BALLER

I liked what I saw from jarron Gilbert, would like to see him get some real playing time.

Archived