GAME BALLS

Larz

Pool got beat on the Garcon touchdown. Other than that, I saw him make a few plays in the backfield on running backs. Decent, no?

I meant a killer as in good. He set the tone early making big stops on those first couple of 3rd downs. He was out of position a bit on the Garcon TD, but if we are going to be talking up Revis and Cromartie so much, then Pool is more important helping over the middle and against Addai, Tamme and White. I thought he had an excellent game and made hits Rhodes wouldn't have.

The great thing is everyone mentioned is not a surprise based upon their past performances and ability except for Pool and Smith. That is downright shocking and gives some hope that the safety position may not be the glaring weakness on this SB run that it has been all year.

I'd give a game ball to Rex's defensive gameplan. Who would have guessed that he could resist his DNA as far as blitzing is concerned and who in the world would have guessed that the Jets would have held the Colts to 16 points?

I'd give a game ball to Rex's defensive gameplan. Who would have guessed that he could resist his DNA as far as blitzing is concerned and who in the world would have guessed that the Jets would have held the Colts to 16 points?

...in the dome, no less. Outstanding defense. Scary offense. The third and five call had me livid. Cromartie saved our bacon. He taketh away and he giveth.

not me ! I was wrong on both counts......lol

WOW !!!!

folk hero !!!!

o-line

LT

Shotty, for actually recognizing that we needed a different offensive approach in the second half. I must say, I dont like Shotty's playcalling. But for some reason, come playoff time he's NOT LIKE HIS DADDY! I can live with that, no matter how hard it is to live with during the reg season. Dude could have easily been stubborn yesterday and forced a run during that last play, instead he gave it to Sanchez/Edwards and let them call the play that they felt work given the defense they were looking at.

Shotty gets a gameball.

Whoever it was on our coaching staff that made the halftime adjustment to come out and pound the ball, given the fact that we were averaging 5+ yards per carry and trying to keep Manning off the field, and Mark was just too hyped up and over-throwing everyone.

Whoever it was on our coaching staff that made the halftime adjustment to come out and pound the ball, given the fact that we were averaging 5+ yards per carry and trying to keep Manning off the field, and Mark was just too hyped up and over-throwing everyone.

It isn't often with the Jets that you pray for something to happen a certain way and it actually does and is good. This was one of those times. Thank you CS.

Archived