REVIS

DireJet38

How about that hit on Wayne?

Revis looked like god damn Ray Lewis.

Wayne wanted NO PART of him the rest of the game.

As dominating a defensive performance as you will EVER see on an NFL field in a BIG SPOT.

DAMN!

Yes, he got 12.5 not 16.

I'm ecstatic!

He got 12.5 not 16.

Link?

Oh, here's one: http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/09/06/contract-details-coming-out-on-revis/

I'm pretty sure the $33 mil he's putting into his pocket between this year and next will sooth the angst of only making "$12.5 million" in mythical play money.

By the way, if Wayne or Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson make a single play versus Revis, the Jets are sitting at home right now. Throw in Mike Wallace while you're at it. That's 4 games he essentially won for this team with zero help from his safeties or from his pass rush. The "F*ck Mevi$" consortium is the most pwned group of jackasses since the "Earth is flat" club disbanded post-Magellan.

Or, would Kyle Wilson still have done just as well?

Link?

Oh, here's one: http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/09/06/contract-details-coming-out-on-revis/

I'm pretty sure the $33 mil he's putting into his pocket between this year and next will sooth the angst of only making "$12.5 million" in mythical play money.

By the way, if Wayne or Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson make a single play versus Revis, the Jets are sitting at home right now. Throw in Mike Wallace while you're at it. That's 4 games he essentially won for this team with zero help from his safeties or from his pass rush. The "F*ck Mevi$" consortium is the most pwned group of jackasses since the "Earth is flat" club disbanded post-Magellan. Or, would Kyle Wilson still have done just as well?

Exactly.

"But, but ... he did not have any interceptions. How can he be going to the Pro Bowl"?

I get a kick out of how all I heard from Jet fans for years was we need a shutdown CB. And then others said there is no such thing. Then we finally get one and they either don't believe it (because they don't understand what a shut down CB is) or they resent him for holding out and can't even enjoy a magnificient performance in the Jets biggest game yet.

Link?

By the way, if Wayne or Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson make a single play versus Revis, the Jets are sitting at home right now. Throw in Mike Wallace while you're at it. That's 4 games he essentially won for this team with zero help from his safeties or from his pass rush. The "F*ck Mevi$" consortium is the most pwned group of jackasses since the "Earth is flat" club disbanded post-Magellan.

Yes, he got 12.5 not 16+.*

*Unless he holds out again, which a few douches are rooting for.

Exactly.

"But, but ... he did not have any interceptions. How can he be going to the Pro Bowl"?

I get a kick out of how all I heard from Jet fans for years was we need a shutdown CB. And then others said there is no such thing. Then we finally get one and they either don't believe it (because they don't understand what a shut down CB is) or they resent him for holding out and can't even enjoy a magnificient performance in the Jets biggest game yet.

Or they just did not want to see him get a ridiculous contract and cap string the team. :rolleyes:

Or they just did not want to see him get a ridiculous contract and cap string the team. :rolleyes:

And "they" should be thrilled that Mr. T knew what he was doing and did not give in to a ridiculous contract and now "they" should get over it and enjoy his performance.

Link?

Well said.

I think we can put to rest the hatred for his hold out. He is the best and last night was incredible.

He was always the best, that was never even the issue.

The issue was the cap for the future and the rest of the team.

As great as he is, you still need to field other greats to be successful.

And "they" should be thrilled that Mr. T knew what he was doing and did not give in to a ridiculous contract and now "they" should get over it and enjoy his performance.

They are, and they have!

Maybe you should let the rest of the Reviphiles know. :blink:

He was always the best, that was never even the issue.

The issue was the cap for the future and the rest of the team.

As great as he is, you still need to field other greats to be successful.

Oh I understand. I always try and separate the biz side of things from actual performance.

Archived